Teddy Roosevelt has lost some weight now (pictures)

Haig

Deity
Saw this on Reddit, apparently he looks thinner now on the latest batch of videos:

Ahhh, it's just Mr. Big Stick getting his bikini body back.

Streamlining, eh? Not sure if I like that. ;)

Trainers hate him!

American Great Scientists have discovered a revolutionary weight loss Technology. Click to learn 6 weird tricks!

I feel like they're really paying attention to the details with Civ VI and find that encouraging...I liked Teddy before but now he's perfect, I look forward to actually playing as America for once!

THANK GOD! THEY LISTENED TO THE FANS! (and looked at some photos of Teddy again, I'm sure).

So very happy with this small change. Things like this matter.

I wonder if they'll make alterations to other models that have been unpopular. *Cough* Qin *Cough*

As someone who complained about this, I have to give the devs a huge thumbs up for this one! :goodjob:

Hopefully they fix any of the other over exaggerated leaders as well. (Looking right at Pedro and Qin)

I had noticed that too! Good to know they're listening to the fans.

He looks so much better. If anything, I'd hope all the leaders are going to look like the right by the time the game is out.

What's the problem with Qin Shi Huang's model?

He's a bit bug-eyed, the way he moves doesn't really look natural either. (He looks comically heavy as well)

Honestly, there's a bit of a clash in art styles between characters like Hojo and Teddy, and the rest of the leaders. Not sure if anything can be done about it, but heh.

I noticed that as well. :D

I wonder if they'll make alterations to other models that have been unpopular. *Cough* Qin *Cough*

What's wrong with Qin? He looks great. :confused:

So will they be updating Pedro's hair color too? :D His hair is dark in that one painting due to a stylistic depiction, but it should really be more of an auburn.

Agreed. Much better. One shouldn't find it less desirable to play the leader of their country.
This new version is much better. Thank you. :)

Top Bottom