1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Tell me about this... Rhye's and fall!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by Javiar, May 20, 2014.

1. Javiar

Javiar Chieftain

I saw Rhye's and fall of civilization on the scenarioes and went here to read more about it. Are the Rhye's and Falls on the official Beyond the Sword scenarioes different from the ones here?

What is dawn of civilization? IS that the one on BTS?

Do you recommend any of the Rhye's and falls here to be played and why? (I enjoy the concept of this, but I really want to know if there are differences from the BTS scenarioes and the ones here)

Also off topic, is there any mods anywhere which are like the Civ 3 scenario where you play as those really early civs? I think called Mesopotamia

(another thing! I want to play the Gods of Old scenario but I want to play it on a mesopotamia area map as well, but I do not know how to get a map like that in the game. do I have to download it somewhere? thanks) (found something that worked!)

2. DC123456789

DC123456789 Chieftain

The Rhye's and Fall you'll find here is an updated version of the one pre-installed in BTS. Basically, it's been developed more, and is overall better.

Dawn of Civilization is basically just an extension of RFC (with plenty of added civs and features, of course), while most of the other modmods basically apply RFC to a more localized scale, such as medieval Europe for RFCE, medieval Middle East for SoI, and Asia for RFCA, introducing a new map, a new tech tree, and new civs as are necessary.

Personally, I recommend them all. They all have their own unique features and strengths, and they are all fun to play.

3. Javiar

Javiar Chieftain

cool! alright thanks