Temple Of Artemis Bug

zagaz

Chieftain
I was playing a mutliplayer game with my room mate a few days ago and he built the Temple of Artemis. Once it was obselete, not only the 'virtual' temples that were provided by the wonder disappeared, but the ones he had manually built beforehand. This led to a few revolts, but for the most part he had built cathedrals and had J.S. Bachs Cathedral, so all was more or less fine, but still, this is an issue.

The ones that he built beforehand isn't supposed to disappear. Only the ones he got for 'free'. Are you sure he didn't sell his temples that he built before?(you can do that, but isn't recommended for temples since TOA becomes obsolete, but people would sell their granaries when getting the Pyramids).

Hmm, your friends must remember wrong about having build temples in those cities before getting Artemis. I just ran a test and all cities that had temples before Artemis still had them when it went obsolete.

No, he knows he had built them. He was having problems with happiness in many cities before he built it. It happened as I described it, he did not sell them, he had quite a few beforehand, but multiplayer being what it is, the computer MAY have sold them all automatically as it became obselete, why it would do that is beyond me, maybe a toggled option in the multiplaying settings.

There are qutie a few little mutiplaying features that irk me.

Do you have the game save?

Top Bottom