Temple of Artemis details spotted in latest stream

Isnt hanging gardens a housing wonder, too? (after some patch)
It's a growth wonder. This might be the first wonder that actually gives housing, if I'm correct.
Edit: I guess Hanging Gardens does too now. :crazyeye:

Last edited:
Nice catch, and really nice wonder.

It may end one of these that may give really "hate" moments because you selected not your best city as host in order to build it in the "perfect" spot with as much resources in range as possible, and then lost the race to complete it. But that would be our fault, not the wonder's.

Isnt hanging gardens a housing wonder, too? (after some patch)

Yes, it provides 2 housing. Now, together with temple of artemis, you can get +5 housing. So, you basically have something like an "early neighborhood" for your one city challenge.

That seems like a good wonder. Combined with the right pantheon it might give a really powerful start. But still a little situational. I like it!

I like this wonder. Good design and seems pretty balanced.

Interesting design--Artemis and hunting aren't exactly associated with housing, but gameplay wise it is certainly no slouch!

Glad the Temple of Artemis made it in--I was rooting for them in the Wonders Elimination thread in the Ideas & Suggestions forum, and had to invoke Wonder Woman and the Amazons to stave off the Temple's elimination somewhat. XD

Interesting design--Artemis and hunting aren't exactly associated with housing, but gameplay wise it is certainly no slouch!
The cult has to stay somewhere.

Top Bottom