Temporarily Out of Stock???

Take my advice - NEVER preorder something from play.com! Next time preorder one from gameplay.com - Best and more reliable, even you'll get a game a day before the release date, depending on where you are - If Scotland or N.Ireland, dunno but somewhere in England - Yes, a day before.

I preordered one from there and it now says despatched! Roll on tomorrow!

My order from Play.com is being packed and it was a fiver cheaper than I thought £14.99

Play.com is good for cheap DVDs and games but preorder something from there - No.

Never had any problem with preorders from them normally early at worst I get them on day of release can't ask any more than that.

Might be worth checking your account. Whilst the site says 'Out of Stock', I logged in to my account, and it says 'packing'.

Clicking on the details link shows that for me payment is processed and as far as i know Play only process payment when they know they can send your order.

Best guess, the stock they received was all allocated to pre-orders

Edit.. wow, i've been a member for a year.. and this is my first post! Guess i've been lurking a bit too much :)

Thanks NotTheOne, mine is indeed packing. :goodjob:

Welcome to CFC :splat: :backstab: :trophy2nd: :trophy: :trophy3rd: edit (because of your edit) Never mind.

Mine went from packing to now processing. It has been so for a few days. This seems really strange, if I don't remember wrong processing should be before packaging. I also pre-ordered it a few weeks ago. Well hope I'm wrong and waiting for the confirmed shipped e-mail.

Top Bottom