Temporary Leave Announcement Thread

I too am a bit under the weather (either a cold or allergies) - I'll try to get my turns out by Wednesday

While MapFinder was looking for a Histo map for me the C3C disk crashed. Now I can't get it out of the drive. :mad:

I have a new disk already, but the old one has to be removed and the drive has to be functional...

Until further notice...

I knew that my C3C disk was destroyed, but I didn't expect THIS:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

And the encircled part indicated that my DVD drive also misses something. It will take me a day or two to replace everything...

Grrr. I bought a version of Conquests, which was in a movie magazine...

Everything works fine, until I install the 1.22 patch...

After that the game asks for the Conquests disk...

I have to look for a new disk, but a friends will borrow me his versionuntil I find a new one.

Tomorrow I will be able to play again...

Patience is a virtue...(I am lacking at times :gripe:)

Remember Grasshopper, the Oxen is slow, but the Earth is patient

RL is taking more time than it should ;)

I am short in time for civ right now.

Will play my saves at the latest over the weekend.

Sorry for any delays...

Yesterday I had an sports accident; while playing Badminton, I twisted my ankle and now I am ill at home.

My wife only grants me limited acces to my PC :cry: , so I won't be able to play at the usual pace.

Sorry for any delays...

Our computer room moves into the basement today. also the main internet connection moves along. Not sure when I will be back online. Hopefully by Friday evening.

I'll be on the road from Friday noon until next Tuesday for a family wedding & a short vacation in Monterey. Sorry for any delays.

Been down with the Flu since Monday and hoping to catch up all backlogged turns by end of tomorrow - sorry for the delays

will be "out" from 20 Oct 2009 - 31 Oct 2009.
since i will be getting married on the 25th,
i will be delaying saves (i might be able to GPS, but on an intermitant basis)
i will be back to "normal" on 1 Nov 2009.

Top Bottom