Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Please vote for Vander, Bootstoots, Peri, Naervod, Zorven for Associate Justice. The top 2 winners will get the possition.

Polls will close on January 1st 00:00 GMT

Go Peri.

I say, vote for Vander (Little too late?) Why? He has done much for the various nations of the Fanaticans. He has been a Public Defender and a Cheif Justice. Now, he wants to work for YOU. Make him an associate Justice!

Vote for naervod, I have been Judge Advocate and Chief Justice one term each and I have been Public Defender at least three times.

I voted for Peri

I urge all citizens to vote for zorven. I have demonstrated my ability to act fairly and objectively in these forums as well as 2 terms in the Judiciary in DG3, one as Public Defender and the other as Chief Justice. I take the laws of this nation seriously, and vow to act accordingly.

Thank you for your vote!

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS

Decisions are being made RIGHT NOW that will affect the Demogame. Specifically, the discussion about the ruleset is entering it's final stage. All sections of the Constitution have been ratified. Multiple sections of the Code of Laws and the Code of Standards are being ratified right now, the others are currently being discussed.

This is your chance to have a strong influence on the game. Please, vote in the ratification polls (after reading through the discussion thread!), and stop by the discussion threads of the open issues. We're a mostly (don't start will some of my twitchy subjects! :lol: ) friendly bunch. Ask your questions in the relevant threads, or bounce over to either of the Judicial nomination threads - most of the active ruleset authors are running for one Judicial office or another!.

Thanks!
-- Ravensfire

BOOTS!

Congrats Peri and boots.

Alas, the man with 5 terms of Judiciary experience comes in 4/5...:(

Congrats to Peri and Boots. I am sure you both will do a fine job on the bench.

Thanks Zorven. Im sorry you are not joining us.

Top Bottom