Term 1 - Domestic Office - Settlers Ho!

Yes, I like the name also. But there is a river site 3 tile due NE from Tara that may also be a good second city site.

Settlers Ho! It looks like we may be able to get two Settlers per week. Or close to it. We really need to stay on top of our city location planning. :)

The 3NE location is a BG. That river I'm sure will provide another city site and I think we need to scout there next to find out if we have any food resources there we can use. The exploring Warrior should confirm whether it is coast or not in one more move. I'm pretty sure that that is a bit of beach with water beyond, but it could also be lake rather than the coast, we will soon see. I've suggested out exploring Warrior move N to reach the northern river and follow that back looking for resources and the next site.

Excellent, Furiey. Thank you for your input.

Sorry about missing instructions this time around. I think the site that was selected was a good choice. :)

A discussion has been started for the 3rd city placement.

We should consider becoming more cultured, so I've started a discussion on that too.

Not a problem, DaveShack.

And I am becoming more cultured. I just bought a trailer in Arkansas. :)

I, with public approval, put that in to make sure we had options. If we don't want to win a culture victory, fine by me, but having that choice could save us the game, or save us from a time victory. (the boring way IMO)

And my three-hundredth post! :banana::dance::banana:

Top Bottom