Term 1 Election for Minister of Foreign Affairs

Who do you wish to be Minister of Foreign Affairs?

• Icmancin

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Nobody

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Please choose who you wish to be Minister of Foreign Affairs from the following candidates:

-- Icmancin
-- Nobody

Link to Nomination Thread

This is a private poll, and will last for 3 days.

First to vote, first to reply. Good luck Nobody, may the best man win. (I've said that too much, its getting cliché)

Before I vote, are any of you considering on hireing a person who lost the elections totaly for deputy?

It would be fine with me.

I place my vote for Nobody (the user).

Maybe that person hated both of us...

Thanks Civlord. Less than 12 hours left and i need four votes.... There are more than 30 people on the demogame. I encourage participation. There is at least 50 users in the Registry but only 30 have voted. This is ridiculus.

Icmancin said:
Thanks Civlord. Less than 12 hours left and i need four votes.... There are more than 30 people on the demogame. I encourage participation. There is at least 50 users in the Registry but only 30 have voted. This is ridiculus.

It's always been that way. Sadly enough, it'll get worst over time.

We ended last game with some 20 people. Chances are we will end this one with around 15 if things don't start changing.

Edit: Just checked, the first term of last game had 44 people. Seemingly we've done a 14 people drop.

I discourage participation :) nah really don't vote for him guys vote for me.

Nobody said:
I discourage participation :) nah really don't vote for him guys vote for me.

Heh, the way things are done here you must be paying a good gold sum for voting on you :) . Vote for Nobody, then you get the money :lol: .

It was only a joke. I was saying that you were giving bribes to people so they would vote for you :).

Well congratulations Nobody. I will return...

Top Bottom