• Black Hole

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • RavensFire

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I regret not getting here earlier and being able to vote in all the election, but I'm glad I was able to vote in the two very close judicial election.

I do find it a bit odd that the Presidental race was barely contested yet a free for all was fought for judges seats. :crazyeye: :confused:

OfficialDeity said:
I regret not getting here earlier and being able to vote in all the election, but I'm glad I was able to vote in the two very close judicial election.

I do find it a bit odd that the Presidental race was barely contested yet a free for all was fought for judges seats. :crazyeye: :confused:

Our judiciary is usually a circus act. ;) It's perfectly normal...

OfficialDeity said:

Or that the person currently winning this election made exactly one contribution to the electorial debate - he accepted the nomination.

:crazyeye: indeed.

-- Ravensfire

ravensfire said:
he self-nominated and accepted it.

-- Ravensfire

In Stilgar's Defense he did not self-nominate; also his absence is mainly his internship was over this month and he is moving something like 150km.

-the Wolf

Alphawolf said:
In Stilgar's Defense he did not self-nominate; also his absence is mainly his internship was over this month and he is moving something like 150km.

-the Wolf

I stand corrected, and have edited my post.

-- Ravensfire

Congrats to Stilgar08 for his election to the office of Public Defender! Easily one of the most impressive, last second comebacks I've seen - down 6 votes with a few scant hours to go and pick up 7.

Best of luck!

-- Ravensfire

Yet another down to the wire finish! :eek:

Our judiciary is more exciting than the other positions, apparently...

Congats on the astounding last minute win. You surely must know you target demographic. I hope to give you another close race in terms to come.

Wow, if this was a real political election people would be yelling its rigged; instead it is just a fascinating turn of events!
Congrats!

congratulations stilgar 08, I look forward to working with you, it will be nice to see from some fresh blood on the judiciary
-mhcarver
Office of the Judge Advocate

I hate to be a spoilsport, but this is EXTREMELY unusual. A come from behind victory for a candidate who hardly campaigned? Look at the vote total - 54! The average for the other elections was about 45. I think there's some foul play involved.

Unusual, but nothing that I worry about. New blood is good, and Stilgar08's proved himself to be quite sharp.

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom