• robboo

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Chieftess,
Say, are you looking for a deputy? :p

@Robboo: I think it were mainly people from the lfirst game who voted for you.

yep probably...not that I did much of a great job. But I did stick it out till the end.

Well done everyone you all proberly got more experience than me, especially Chieftess :)

Congratulations to Chieftess, winner of the Term 1 office of Elder of our first city!

-- Ravensfire, Election Officer

Can people PM me why they didn't vote for me then I will know what I need to do for the next election cycle to stand the best possible chance thanks :goodjob:

Congrats Chieftess,
Say, are you looking for a deputy? :p

@Robboo: I think it were mainly people from the lfirst game who voted for you.

Sure! You're on the team! :)

Can people PM me why they didn't vote for me then I will know what I need to do for the next election cycle to stand the best possible chance thanks :goodjob:

(NOTE - not at Joe Harker, but all new citizens running for any election this term)

Honestly, my biggest reason was simply that I don't know you that well.

The first term is really, really tough for a new player to get elected. We don't know your style, your views, your skills, etc. All of that comes out as your participate.

Be active in discussions! Have fun while you're doing it!

-- Ravensfire

I'm going to have to say the same. I'd like all the new players to experience what the demogame is like first-hand before we elect them. They just haven't experienced enough to know proper etiquette and the works.

This loss doesn't discourage me a bit. I'm just going to have to work harder to earn peoples trust. ;)

Top Bottom