Term 1 - Fanatikou Science- Give Peace A Chance?

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
Welcome to the scientific birth of Fanatikou. We need to first set a goal. More to come later

Subliminal Message: Give Peace a Chance!

A reminder: China, I mean Fanatikou, starts with knowlede of Warrior Code and Masonry. The FuOS recomends researching bronze working.

May I suggest the path to the Great Library?

Ok, bronze working is the probably a good choice for the fist tech.

But if iron working was so important before, are we going to go from BW straight to iron working?

Bronze working is important right now since we need good defenders at the start :).

BTW, Stuck there is a Discussion Registery :). Ill post this disscussion thread's link to it :).

We need bronze working, yes, but judging from our start position, I am unsure if iron working will provide any immediate benefit. We don't have many hills or mountains, so iron is likely not anywhere nearby (at least from what we've seen so far.) Let's try something different and go for the GL for a change. :)

SaAM, have you looked into setting the science slider at 100%?

When we have 1 city, I don't think 100% changes the time at all.... as long as its above 0 we still research, but the lower it is the more money we get with the same research time. I think we should keep it at 10% for now.

The science was set at 100% (I think) and (I think) it was going to be researched in 18 turns. (I think) ;)

I think Grandmaster has a point about Iron Working. And since this isn't emperor level against AIs, we might have a shot for the Great Library.

But then again we are a part of those best sites, i presume. And if everyone is thinking someone else will get the GL then maybe noone will go for it, thus - an easy wonder for us :D

Some will be going for Iron, some will be going for the GL, and some will be going for other techs to trade with, but if we are going for the military way, we should go for Iron. If we don't think we can keep up in techs, we should go for the GL, and if we want to trade, we should go for other techs...

But I think we should go for the GL at the highest possible rate because if we get it, we can just about stop research and get techs for free so we can work on military, cities, or whatever we need the gold for.

I think we should refrain from building the GL ,and go millitary all the way ,with researching Iron indeed.I can assure you that we arn't playing against some easy AI here ,were surrounded by groups of very eperienced players ,who understand the need for a fine millitary in mp ,and probbably will use it to try to conquer area's.In any case i expect a very bloody game ,with a huge number of wars ,we must be preparred for that.Not only that we need a large millitary ,but also alliances with other nation's are vital to our survival.Even with a huge army we'll probably won't be able to stop 3 civ's attacking us.

The GL ,we might try to conquer it anyway.Other tech's may be aquired by diplomacy anyway ,since all the civ's are human one's.But producing it ourself's ,i think that's not only a waste of recource's ,but would also make us an interresting target for the other civ's to attack.I can assure you that most civ's will want to wage war on us when we complete GL ,and i fear that the civ building the GL will get isolated from the start ,making it doomed to have almost all civ's waging war on it.

Go millitary all the way ,we'll need it.Let's be a happy warmongering bunch.If we research iron working early ,we'll know where iron can be found ,a vital resource to survive this game.
We better try to research every millitary advance as ASAP ,i know some other civ's that will.

Don't give peace a chance ,no other civ will neither ,or they will be dead meat for the warmonger's.I know for ex. the GC team will go warmongering directly at start ,i know these guys very well and i know there strategy's ,since i played some mp games against their leader's in the past ,and they are almost all warmongers themselfs (like me ,and warmongering has proven to be most of the times the best civ strategy ,especially in mp)

Well, it feels good to have people playing my style of game. I was willing to give peace a chance for once, but if people want an army, let's give 'em an army! Devlop bronze, then iron, then horses, then let's roll over all before us!

Schviag! reminds me of my own interjection, snaff. as to making an army, most of the other teams will *probably* be going the same route, making the greatest determining factor luck, *shrugs* and some strategy thrown in for spice.

Top Bottom