Term 1 - Nominations for Governor of "Unnamed Provance"

Mine is usualy:
Warrior
Warrior
Settler
Spearman
And the it depends on the terrain.
If the city has trouble keeping up with the settling pace, I usualy build a granary.
If the city is over-fertile, I usualy continue spear-settler, unless I go for 20K culture victory.

My opinion about the mayors is to actualy listen to what they say. They can be very helpful, though, as governor, I must be able to do their job alone without crippling our nation. I also plan to be very active in the city-theads of my province.

The mayors allow us to get more people active, they must have some power, afterall.

On Mayoral power: If someone wishes to put their time and effort into being a Mayor in my province, ever, then I will listen to their suggestions. If, however, those suggestions do not coincide with the current build strategy that I have in mind, I will not use those suggestions unless a good reason to use them is presented. This build strategy would be clearly outlined in the Province thread. An example of when I would change it is if a Mayor wishes to build cultural improvements in a good-sized city while we are locked in a major war.

Mayors should be advisors to the Governor, as such, the Governor should not be obligated to follow the proposed build queues, but they should be taken into consideration. Active mayors can be an important part of a gubernatorial administration, as it allows for an extra dimension to be added to the game.

Top Bottom