Term 1 - Nominations for Judge Advocate

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Please post below your nomination for the Judge Advocate. You may nominate any registered C3C DemoGame Rivival Citizen (see Citizen Registry above). If you are registered, you may also nominate yourself for a position. Self-nomination is permitted.

This is a discussion thread, so please feel free to second a nomination or ask the candidates questions. All debates will take place in these Nomination threads.

Office description:
The Judge Advocate is part of the Judicial Branch along with the Chief Justice and Public Defender, and is tasked with upholding, clarifying and reviewing all changes to the Constitution and its supporting laws through Judicial Reviews, and upholding the rights of all citizens through Investigations. The Judiciary will carry out all its tasks in a fair, impartial, public and speedy manner.

The Judge Advocate will act as the prosecution to an accused citizen.

I nominate Darkwish for Judge Advocate.

I'll nominate Ashburnham for Judge Advocate.

Oh my.

I'm certainly honored to be nominated. I've very fond memories of DG5 and I'm glad to see the great democracy experiment is still around. At this point, however, I'm not sure how much time/effort I'm prepared to commit to the game. Consider me firmly undecided for now.

I vote for Ashburnham

I vote for Ashburnham

:) Election Polls don't go up for a few more days, Hasdrubal Barca. You will actually see polls that ask you to vote for one of the candidates. These are just the Nomination threads.

It seems that the Judge Advocate position is one that may be a little more forgiving of my inexperience, and something not in immediate danger because of my long hiatus from civ3. =) With the caviat that I'm still a demo-game initiate, I accept the nomination. (May Sid have mercy on our civ's souls.)

Top Bottom