Term 1 - Runoff Election for Secretary of War

Who shall be the Term 1 Secretary of War?

• Chieftess

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Donovan Zoi

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Octavian X said:
Five hours to go, and we're still tied!

I'd like to propose that, from now on, all tied runoff elections be decided by a game of chance. :p

Ooo, ooo, I know! We can have them play a pbem game of [civ4] and the winner gets the office! :mischief:

donsig said:
Ooo, ooo, I know! We can have them play a pbem game of [civ4] and the winner gets the office! :mischief:

That's the single greatest idea! Although they're currently no longer tied.

CT 21, DZ 20, with 2 1/2 hours to go.

I had mixed feelings on this election.

CT has advantages in being an early tester and having to be online a lot in order to moderate, and a disadvantage of potential distractions from having to moderate and possible superiority complex from having been a tester. :mischief:

DZ has the advantage that when he picks up a role and has the proper amount of time to do it, he's all over that project, but a disadvantage of falling inactive at inopportune moments either from lack of time or reduced interest in the role. :mischief:

No offense intended to either party, and I'm not saying who I voted for. It was one of the first votes btw, nothing to read into latest developments. :D

DaveShack said:
CT 21, DZ 20, with 2 1/2 hours to go.

I had mixed feelings on this election.

CT has advantages in being an early tester and having to be online a lot in order to moderate, and a disadvantage of potential distractions from having to moderate... :mischief:

Ok... What are you planning? :mischief:

And the wineeer iiis - unknown until at least next poll. :lol:

Congratulations to both for still being in the race. :D

You know, we could poll this again, and it might STILL be tied.... same thing happened to donsig/Strider.

Chieftess said:
You know, we could poll this again, and it might STILL be tied.... same thing happened to donsig/Strider.

Then we better get started. Where is the Censor?

Ginger_Ale said:
And make sure to make this a 3 day poll...

Ditto. I am almost willing to concede this election (and almost did) based on the fact that I should have lost this election 24 hours ago.

But I won't. ;) After all, we should be afforded some type of distraction while that other thing is going on.

Ready for another round, CT?

Seriously, guys - can I just flip a coin? :D

A new election poll will be posted shortly.

Bengeance said:
In the interest of finishing things, is it possible for me to change my vote?

Sorry, but the poll's closed. It would be nice, but not entirely fair for other voters and the candidates (someone might want to change their vote 2 weeks from now...).

Rik Meleet said:
:lol:

You guys should just draw a straw. It will be quicker that way.

Maybe we can use the RMG -- err, I mean, the RNG. :D

Top Bottom