1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 2 Election Poll - Elder of Falcon's Haven

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Democracy Game II' started by Methos, Mar 27, 2007.

?

Who do you want to be the Elder of Falcon's Haven?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2007.
  1. Falcon02

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. grant2004

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. robboo

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  4. Shattered

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Abstain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. robboo

robboo Deity

Methos... and who ever else has yet to vote. Vote for who you think will do the better job with this city. I am not as vocal as some people( not any of you) but I do pay attention and read 99% of all post in this forum. Falcon will be my deputy if I do win as I know he has his own ideas of what this city needs. He and I ( I hope) disagree on some of it so we can discuss and learn from each other so that our citizens benefit.

As far as who I voted for in other elections...I can only tell you I voted for my self...all other votes are for me to know...I never post who I voted on unless I am trying to use MY own influence in certain elections BUT in those cases its usually me trying to prevent someone from getting elected instead of wanting a certain person.

You should vote for me...because you all wish you had my job. I get to ride in boats 3 to 4 days a week and shock fish to calculate population sizes.

2. Falcon02

Falcon02 General

On a side note I want to make it clear the first part of my earlier post, stating who I voted for in the Chieftain election, was stated out of humor.

I fully desire, and expect that will NOT to be anyone's motivation to vote one way or another, either for or against me.

I'd rather have someone vote against me, then to vote for me because I voted for them, or their candidate.

As robboo said, I want people to vote based on their own beliefs on which candidate they feel would do a better job.

3. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity Retired Moderator

a :joke: smiley might have done the job :p

Anyway, congrats to Robboo, it's good to see you again and I hope we can manage the cities of our empire well this term.

4. Falcon02

Falcon02 General

Congratulations Robboo... :clap:

5. grant2004

grant2004 Citizen

congratulations robboo, good luck as Elder!

6. Hyronymus

Hyronymus Troop leader

You can never be too careful when the privilege of voting is at stake. That was my point of view when I wrote my reply to you Falcon02 and I still think it's important to remember that, before we put the Invalidation Poll of 1680 to a test.

7. robboo

robboo Deity

Thanks dutch..Never left. I hope to lead our city to success. My ideas will be announced in a thread later tonight/tomorrow.

Falcon ...do you want the deputy position. I will be out of town for 3 days and will need someone to watch over the city during that time.

8. Falcon02

Falcon02 General

I'll perform your duties while your away if you wish, as your deputy. However I doubt it will be much of a problem this time round, since I don't expect the first turnchat of the first term will be during, or too soon after those three days are up.

9. robboo

robboo Deity

The 3 days are mid-month. I wasnt clear. I am happy you took the job. I will post a thread soon. Please chime in with your thoughts especially if you disagree. :)