Term 2 - Elections - Foreign Affairs Minister

Pick the person you believe will serve Fanatikou best.

• Goonie

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Zarn

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goonie

Lonely End of the Rink
Pick the person you believe will serve Fanatikou best.

Vote for me, because well I know how some of these other teams act.

Votre for me, because I have proven myself to work hard for this nation. I do alot, and participate! I come up with ideas. For example the Shen Ling accord. I dedicate my time to this nation! Vote Goonie for Foreign Affairs Minister! Compare my participation level to that of my candidate! Don't forget to check out my office on the other forum! Look at that, its beautiful!

@Goonie:Your participation level is higher, because you have a position. The second thing is that attacking one's opponent should be frowned upon.

I am very capable with dealing with the other teams. Without a healthy relationship with others, we stand no chance.

Very much agreed. I did not attack you, I pointed out a difference. Even if one does not have an office they should still participate. There are lots of others who did it.

I have done alot for the FA office. I set up a chat room, brought other teams into the chat room, appointed a competant ambassador, made detailed analysis about our teams, produced proposals to lead our nation a certain direction.

We need a healthy relationship, with other teams, and that is why you should vote for Goonie, so that he can continue his work on the Shen Ling Accord and finding out more information about CDG from their Ambassador Mr.Mic as I like to call him ;).

Originally posted by croxis
Vote for Goonie. H ehas more experiance!

Well, I was an ambassador in Civ3_Demogame 2. I guess no one knew.

Originally posted by Zarn

Well, I was an ambassador in Civ3_Demogame 2. I guess no one knew.

I knew ;) :)

Originally posted by CivGeneral
I knew ;) :)

As well as knowing, you voted for him too! Thank you!

- Noldodan (Zarn's unofficial campaigner-in-arms)

Being an ambassador in Demogame 2 means nothing because it was Single Player. You did not need to keep up good relations. That game is completely irrelevant.

Originally posted by Goonie
Being an ambassador in Demogame 2 means nothing because it was Single Player. You did not need to keep up good relations. That game is completely irrelevant.

Again, you attack. Goonie, I have nothing against you. Why do you attack me?

My dealing wth Apolyton is important. I am more trusted than most people here to them. The same goes for Community and Gamecatcher (some off- topic CFCers among others).

I am not attacking you! I am saying a Demogame 2 ambassador is nothing like a MSDG FA minister or Ambassador. It is nothing personal, it has everything to do with the fact that they are far different posts. As for Gamecather I post there and have never seen you. As for Community - who is that?

I would just like to add, that I was one of the key people responsible for setting up that strategy chat which many of you attended where we set up groundwork and foundation for this nation. That chat has helped us greatly.

I know that, croxis. I was talking about relationships not anything official being done as an ambassador. Believe me, people from Poly don't just accept people. You have to gain their trust.

@Goonie: I know people at Gamecacther from CFC. I do have an account there, although I don't post.

Oh goody! A heated argument!

Tell you what - I'm not even going to look at thge current standings. I'll come back tomorrow, when I hope I have a clear preference.

Until then, tell me why I should vote for you! And keep it friendly, everyone!

Well, there is no question that both of us would make excellent ambassadors (I think). I also think we would both do great as foreign affairs ministers. To be honest, I didn't think I would get this many votes. I figured people would not want to change the person in charge of the department.

I really want to keep our doors open, because one day, a door is going to shut on us. Then, we will have to use the other one. If that one is shut, then we screwed ourselves. I believe we have to make our decisions wisely and use as much time as we can to do so. I believe that we have to make ourselves look like a formidable ally to anyone that might serve us. I am still reviewing the two policies that are being polled for foreign affairs. So, I will comment on it, later in the appropriate thread.

Qualifications: Seeing as I wasn't here for a bit, I naturally won't have any. I could only say that it is easy for me to negotiate with the other side.

Top Bottom