FA Deputy: Civman2004
FA Vice Deputy: Gregski

FA Assistant: Nobody

FA Workers:
JackA

Our current goals and agendas:

* Establish embassies with all nations.
* Push for colonization to the north.
* Maintain Japanatica's position of power.

A map of our current contacts and relations, Circa 170 AD.

War! We declared war on Rome and now they have a military alliance with Babylon against us. A MA with the Iroquois is currently being debated.

We have embassies established with Iroquois, Rome, and France.

Attachments

• 170ADRomeBabWar.JPG
    170ADRomeBabWar.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 102
FA assistant Gregski reporting for duty and awaiting orders. By the way minister-san, that is the coolest headquarters I've ever seen.

Gregski said:
FA assistant Gregski reporting for duty and awaiting orders. By the way minister-san, that is the coolest headquarters I've ever seen.
*cough*not as good as science department ;) *cough*

Hi, im new here (i just got born when the food box in the capital city got full). i m just looking around, thinking about a career in the foregin affairs ministry. so umm.... got anything i can do for you. (also i hate iroquois but i want to kill rome) i can speak babaylonian if you need an ambassordor.

Nobody said:
Hi, im new here (i just got born when the food box in the capital city got full). i m just looking around, thinking about a career in the foregin affairs ministry. so umm.... got anything i can do for you. (also i hate iroquois but i want to kill rome) i can speak babaylonian if you need an ambassordor.
:) :crazyeye: :lol: :goodjob:

Nobody said:
That sounds like a great idea, I was already considering for applying to the post of Ambassador for Northern States (France and Zulu). Perhaps our esteemed leader Blackheart can shed light on this.
Btw how did you come up with that name - it's prone to so many puns :)

You're hired Nobody. You can be the assistant's assistant. Not much to do right now though...

You can be the Ambasssador Gregski, write strategies on how to deal with them or something. BTW, I'm bumping you up to Vice Deputy Gregski (kinda redundant isn't it?)

Wow, my role is getting rather glamourous by now...
Thanks!

Gregski said:
Wow, my role is getting rather glamourous by now...
Thanks!

Not as glamorous as mine :D. Here's some suggestions for your strategies for the Zulu and French: take into account their UU, the terrain, and how aggressive each civ is.

War has reared its ugly head in the form of the Iroquois. All the staff of the FA Ministry please think about how to deal with this war and share your ideas.

I would like to involve an alert system to let citizens know how each civ should be dealt with in terms of diplomacy and caution. If you don't use it, it is fine by me, as it is only a suggestion. ;)

Alert Status explaination

Dark Red (Very High): Known threat with units in sight
Red (High): Known threat with units out of sight or furious civ with units within sight, or if civ has units within our territory (without a settler)
Orange (Medium): Furious civ with units out of sight or annoyed civ with units in sight, or if a civ has settlers within our territory.
Lime (Low): Annoyed Civ with units out of sight or cautious civ
Blue (Very Low): Civ Polite or Gracious

What I mean of units within sight, I refer to units seen from our borders not from our scouting warriors and such.

Example:

Iroquois: Dark Red- Invasion
France: Blue
Rome: Lime- Unit within sight (cautious)

I would like to be the Forigen Adivsor Assistent.

JackA said:
I would like to be the Forigen Adivsor Assistent.

We already have an assistant, but if you would like to apply for another position please PM me.

I like the idea of an alert system Zarn, but remembering what all the colors mean is a hassle and orange and red have too many variables.

Check your PM Inbox Blackheart.

Top Bottom