Term 2 - Goveneau of Boaring Wallow

Tubby Rower

Chronic Slacker
Term1 office

This is the official Term 2 office of the Goveneau.

BREAKING NEWS... Cottage complete in Boaring Wallow

Here are the facilities

The pigs pens are not a fun place always as is seen here by a painting of one of our younger citizens

Boaring Wallow Screenshots

@ 2000BC

reserved for me also

will do. maximize commerce while maintaining speed. Cottages will be worked upon completion, unless a higher priority comes up.

Bengeance, Is the worker technically assigned to BW or is he considered free-lance? The reason I ask is because the worker actions are my responsibility if the worker is assigned to BW and yours otherwise.

Ah, I thought that you were he. I'll check with NB to see what the case is. Since I'm the DP for this next turnset, I can come up with something if he doesn't post instructions

There is a discussion of the next build here. Well not much of a discussion so far, but please give me a sanity check.

as of 1750BC, BW has 240/750 culture and getting 4 per turn. So no expansion anytime soon.

Tubby,
I have posted my apology in the TC thread in regards to your question.

np, I don't think that it hurt us too bad. I messed up a couple of things in my turnchat too. Just wondering if it was meant to be followed or was intentionally disobeyed....

Here is a recent painting by Sadan01 from the outside of out capital. He was wondering where to put a pub.

A new settlement has been placed near the Mongols. For those wanting to leave our great capital of Boaring Wallow, just know that while you are helping the nation as a whole, you will be missing out on all of the fun while having to live next to the horrible Mongols.

I'd suggest giving the city a few hundred years to develop before transplanting yourselves. Here is a recent depiction of the new settlement

A barracks has recently been completed. As governor, I went to go observe some training after the ribbon cutting and saw a street vendor making some water put color on papyrus. I bought this fine art for only 2 pig ears and a hog's nose.

The word on the street is that at the barracks they are training someone to be an "axeman". Not sure what that entails but it looks like they are chopping firewood before the tree is felled.

I think our troops need to lay off the ale....he looks way out of shape to be running down to mongolia when the time comes. I am going to have to talk to SoW Whomp about our training methods. These guys are supposed to subdue the enemy with the ax not by sitting on them.

Top Bottom