Term 2 - Military Dept: Fanatikan Department of Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
We're still an Empire of Fanatika.

I'm sure democracies don't have imperial departments, either.

After my first critisms of the new term, congrats on becoming the military leader, CivGeneral! :splat:

Octavian X: Cant blame a guy for testing out the title ;).

OK. Here are the data of our current military status

Military count

Archer: 3 (1 being build)
Warriors: 3
Spearmen: 2
Total: 10

Military Streangth, Comparison

Americans: Unknown
Russians: We are stronger
Japanese: We are stronger
Aztecs: We are stronger

Military Budget

Army support cost 2 g/turn
Allowed units: 8

---End report

Once the city is built on iron mountan and the order for baracks is compleated. We should build and upgrade the warriors. Finacaly we are Ok :goodjob:.

@ Octavian, we aren't even an empire, at best we are a coalition of city-states. But I'm threadjumping here.Congrats to our new military leader!

Ehecatl Atzin

Hey! Why does everybody (CivGeneral, congrats by the way, and Octavian) keep on stelling my job: reporting on our defences. :lol:
Anyway I will keep on making reports this term as things start to warm up. Hopefully I will soon have more to reoport than just how many units we have and our military strength. ;)

The Disscusion about producing Cheap swordsmen have been posted here

On yesterdays turnchat, we have met up with the Iroquois. With what happened on the last demogame, we should proced with cauition since we might never know what might happen.

CivGeneral - I take it that you are going to continuee with the early aggression proposial (or whatever it is called)? :)
If so how long till we are ready to strike do you think?

Phoenix: Yes, the cheep and faster produced swordsmen is esential to the early aggression proposial. Possibly the strike would happen in the near future. I just need enough units so that when the time comes, we are ready.

Neutral Leader: The turn chat instructions are located in the main demogame II forum. Here is the link to the instruction page ;)

I am proud to anounce that Project Cheap Swordsmen is under way. :D and we have upgraded our first Unit [Warrior-->Swordsmen].

In other news. Twards the end of turn 9. there was a netsplit. To some people, they were disconnected while others like Cheftess, Plexus, and Me were the ony ones in the room. This netsplit was a strange one.

I think Bavaria should build 1 settler before continuing Warrior production. I have already voiced my thoughts in the Governor's thread.

If we do build a settler in Barvaria, then we need valhalla to temporaly build warriors untill Barvaria has compleated the Settler. :).

According to this poll Should we Declare war on the Aztecs. the war against the Aztecs has been given a popular demand. To plan for this I have made a battle map. The archers are ready in position and the production of Warriors-->Swordsmen is underway.

Here is the battle map. (Part 1.)

I've been looking at the map above and I have a few concerns relating to it. First of all, it looks worryingly like you're planning to split the archer force between Tlaxcala and Tenochtitlan. I would seriously advise against this, since in my experience successful archer assaults rely on concentration the full force against a single target. Secondly it would be faster to check out the defences of the unknown western city by moving straight into the tile to its north, thus not losing a turn that would be best spent heading for the archer rendezvous point - wherever that may be. Finally, I'd recommend massing our archers in the mountains to the NE of Tenochtitlan, in order that they might take advantage of the defence bonuses of the hilly terrain between there and the city.

In my experiance, attacking multiple targets has been sucsessful with Me. :).

Here is the Battle Plans for the Aztec War

Aztec War Plans

Once all of the Archers and Swordsmen have reached there "Rally points" Then they should proceed on the path noted on the map. Attacking More than one target could prove benifical since we would be placed in an advantage by quickly capturing the cities. Please input suggestions to best improve this map

Edit: Changed the wording in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom