Term 2 - Ministry of Defense: Département de la tactique

Minister Sarevok,

What are your thoughts about using our warrior to pop the goody hut that has appeard near our capital?

Also, do you plan on opening a discussion on our military needs for the upcoming chat?

Current Armed Forces:
4 Warriors
3 Spearmen

Tasks of the Armed forces:

Garrisons:
1 Spearmen in Deux Rivières
1 Spearmen in Vo Mimbre
1 Spearmen in Groton

Exploration:
1 Warrior Far to the south exploring around India
1 Warrior W of DR, Take goody hut, then proceed SE beyond Babylon
1 Warrior near Russa, to explore area south.
1 Warrior between Vo Mimbre and Montipellier, garrison at Montipellier

Protection:
No current missions

Domestic:
Currently No Barracks have been made
1 Spearman in production at DR, 3 turns. To garrison there
1 Spearman in production at Mont., 20 turns.

Offensives:
1 Spearman at Deux Rivières to attack barbarian, then to proceed to Vandelay

Operations:
No current offensives against other civs, at this point we are to explore the region and begin a slow military buildup. We will likely need to produce more troops as our armed forces have decreased since the last turnchat. I request that the governor of Berry take note to put military units in the build orders.

Here is the current plan.

Minister Sarevok,

I wanted to inform you that I have avoided sending our scouting Warriors into other civilzation's lands when exploring the countryside. I intended to ensure that we kept good relations with these other nations.

Please advise if you recommend altering this policy.

cc: Minister Bootstoots

We can also meet the yellow civ if we send a warrior to the corner of our lands. Since contact can be made when a unit touches the border of another civ, the fact that their border touches our continent allows us to make contact. (wow, "that was circular!")

To Serevok: Don't mean to be interupting in affairs but as long as you leave when the other civ asks relations will be restored to what they were before you entered there territory.

According to Bamspeedy’s article in the War Academy (where + points are bad and lead to a worse attitude, - points are good and improve attitude):
Extract from AI Attitude – Bamspeedy
+1 If they ask you to leave their territory, +4 if you are given the orders to leave or declare war. These are only temporary, and as long as you leave when forced to, you get the points back the next turn. You can continually send 1 troop in, spend 1 turn there and claim you will leave, leave when you are forced to, but go back into their territory the next turn, and the AI attitude will not drop in the long run, just keep cycling between +/- 5 pts. Or sending a large stack in every single turn just to get booted out every turn does nothing in the long run.
So as long as we’re not trying to trade at the time we’re in their territory we should be OK.

No, how do you register I would like to? Unless if you mean register to Civ Fanatics.....

Originally posted by Happyman
how do you register i would like to

Here you go Happyman. After you read the instructrions, you're entry will be on page 6 of the thread linked below.

Citizen's Registry

THANK YOU

So how do I dl the game you are playing now? In fact what do I do?

Happyman, I am glad to see you have joined the game. I have written an introduction to the game that you can find on the Democracy Game Website. There is a link to it on the main page in the section titled "New Player Guide". That is probably the best place to start.

To download the latest save, go to Save Games & Chat Logs.

There is a citizen group that I believe is set up to help new players. I am sure you can post more questions there. Here is the link to it.

Mr. President, are there any specific things you would like me to consider before I make our strategy for the next turnchat? Note: I wont be here for the next turnchat.

Minister Sarevok,

The only thing I can think of would be that it seems our citizenry wants us to build a road to the Dyes that lie SW of Deux Rivières. I am concerned that our workers may be the target of thieves and brigands.

zorven
President of Fanatica

I am pleased to announce that we have finally tamed the horses 2 tiles NE of DR! There is an invention called "The Wheel" that we discovered from a goody hut east of Babylon. Atleast some good has come out of this start. The bad news is that barbarians have destroyed our defenders in Mont. and Vandelay, and ransacked the cities.

I propose sentries to clear the fog so that these barbs don't show up.

Top Bottom