Term 2 Nomination Thread - Elder of Capital

Methos

HoF Quattromaster
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
Position: Elder of Capital

This is the Nomination thread for the office of Elder of Capital.

The Elder is the ruler of the capital. They are in control of that city, including the allocation of citizens, build queues and all other city-specific settings.

To nominate a citizen for Elder of Capital, including yourself, post the name in this thread or PM Methos. Self-nominations are considered automatically accepted unless indicated otherwise. Citizens may only accept one nomination.

All citizens are encouraged to post questions to the nominees about their plans and qualifications for the office. Nominees are encouraged, but not required, to answer these questions.

The election poll will be posted by 2:00 pm (1900 GMT) on March 27th and will list all accepted nominations, in order of acceptance.

Good Luck,
Methos

I'll self nominate and accept.

I'm in doubt between running for this position or for the other Elder position.

I accept my nomination.

I accept my nomination.

I accept my nomination and would like to thank DaveShack as this is my 1st DG game.

Position: Elder of Capital

This is the Nomination thread for the office of Elder of Capital.

The Elder is the ruler of the capital. They are in control of that city, including the allocation of citizens, build queues and all other city-specific settings.

To nominate a citizen for Elder of Capital, including yourself, post the name in this thread or PM Methos. Self-nominations are considered automatically accepted unless indicated otherwise. Citizens may only accept one nomination.

All citizens are encouraged to post questions to the nominees about their plans and qualifications for the office. Nominees are encouraged, but not required, to answer these questions.

The election poll will be posted by 2:00 pm (1900 GMT) on March 27th and will list all accepted nominations, in order of acceptance.

Good Luck,
Methos

Evidential quote. ;)

Top Bottom