Term 2 Nominations for Domestic minister

robboo

Deity
I am posting this a turn or two early because of the upcoming weekend. No one run off to donsig and complain OK. I will be out of town for most of Friday night and Saturday. So if it gets to a point were polls( turn17) need posting someone please step up. May self nominate or accept your nomination by another person.

Description of the Domestic Minister's Duties
3) The Domestic Minister shall be responsible for settlement, sliders, research, wonders, civic changes, and all duties and powers affecting the economy not specified to other leaders. This position shall be elected every term.

I nominate George and BC

I nominate ybbor

OK BCLG100 You have accepted..however you have also been nominated for President. I need a decision on which one you want.

Do we have anyone else interested in this position if BC takes the Presidency.

based on teh conversation in the nomination for President...Iwill take this if NO ONE wants this.

I'll accept

OK Cool...ybbor..so far and BC has withdraw to be president.

BC...I dint take any offense. I am actually happy not doing anythign but being a back up DP.

well there may be some times over the coming turns when you will have to play but ill try and PM you in advance if ive got to revise etc.

no problem....just dont have it happen from May 11 to may 16. I will have limited internet access but no access to civ.

Top Bottom