Term 2 - Trade Leader Elections (Corrected)

The Trade Leader Elections

• Chieftess

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • bootstoots

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Civanator

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Octavian X

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Please vote yes, no or abstain. This poll will remain open until the end of the month GMT.

Note, Added Oct to the list

Here is my Trade Leader speech:
I would like to be elected to the post of Trade Leader. I believe that being Trade Leader will be a good experience for me, and I think it will be good for someone with my experience level. I can handle the job well, and would certainly do as well as the other candidates. I have no Trade Department experience yet, but I will certainly work to build it. I have served one term as the Culture Deputy, and I am a PSC board nominee. I also have two terms of Public Defender experience. In short, vote bootstoots for Trade Leader, I promise to do the best possible job!

Why vote Octavian X? Sometimes, I'm not so sure myself. :p

But seriously, I feel that the Trade Department is a very important one. So far, my role as Trade Leader has been staying on the lookout for tech trade deals, all of which are important to keep our tech levels ahead of our rivals, the key to any game. Eventually, we will connect with other nations, and that is what I look forward to most. I plan to watch the save games very carefully now that my summer is starting for any possible trades of anything.

Vote Doughnut!

Looks like my old posistions are tight races. ;) Atleast this shows that we have newer citizens voting.

Okay, I concede that I will not win this election. I call on all people who haven't already voted to choose Chieftess for trade.

Go Chieftess :D.

Here is the Election Tally at the time of this post

Octavian X: 11
Civanator: 2
Boots: 4
Chieftess: 13
Abstain: 0

Top Bottom