1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 3 – Election for President

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Game of Democracy VII' started by Furiey, Sep 26, 2005.

?

Who will be the next President of Fanatikos?

Poll closed Sep 29, 2005.
  1. Donovan Zoi

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
  2. ravensfire

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
  3. Abstain

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Strider

Strider In Retrospect

Demogame II, Donsig and I tied in the election (Donsig vs. Strider vs. Stuck_as_a_mac). A run-off poll was made between Donsig and I, and we tied again.

2. ravensfire

ravensfire Member of the Opposition

My apologies for my absence, something unexpected came up.

It was fitting that the best race I've seen in quite some time ended as a tie. Were I not involved, and the same race happened, a coin could very well have been used to make the decision.

Donovan Zoi, I do swear and promise that during my term, Fanatikos will grow and develop into the vision of a powerful nation that began under your term.

Fellow Citizens, applaud and honor President Donovan Zoi, for all that we might accomplish this term is based on the efforts of his term!

Thanks,
    -- Ravensfire, President of Fanatikos

3. donsig

donsig Low level intermediary

That was a long time ago. I know we were on opposite sides of some issue though I can't remember what it was... Republic versus monarchy? War versus peace? All I remember about that game is governing the old Southwest Province from Tlaxcala and wanting to retire to Palanthus on the east coast. :D

Since we're on the subject of a long time ago...

...where's that Cage Match save DZ? You've been out of office almost a week now. Time to show the world just what a Size 12 plan can accomplish! :p

4. Strider

Strider In Retrospect

Honestly, I can't remember what it was either. I got it in the end though! :p