Term 3 Domestic Leader Election

Select your choice for Term 3 Domestic Leader.

• Stuck_As_a_Mac

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • FionnMcCumhall

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • CivGeneral

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Eklektikos

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[shamless plug] Vote for experience in the domestic department. Vote Fionn for Domestic! [/shamless plug]

Vote CivGeneral for Domestic

Vote for Better City Locations, Vote for CivGeneral. Vote for someone new :D.

[shamless plug] Vote for experience in the domestic department. Vote Fionn for Domestic! [/shamless plug]

Vote CivGeneral for Domestic. Vote for better Provance sizes and vote for Exelent city placements. Vote for someone new :D

Heard you all guys,but finally the loudest won...CivGeneral.

Vote CivGeneral for Domestic

CivGeneral, He will keep the Fanatikan house clean. Vote CivGeneral :).

I voted for Octavian X :).

I think that Eklektikos' vast experience as our President, a member of the Judiciary, and in other key government roles, as well as his demonstrated organizational and communication skills would make him a an excellent Domestic Leader.

In a tough election filled with fine candidates, I give my vote to Eklektikos.

Vote CivGeneral for Domestic. CivGeneral, Will find the perfict place to plop that settler.

Originally posted by Stuck_As_a_Mac
Civ- are you reciting all my "errors" this term?

*CivGeneral wonders what SaAM is talking about*

Vote CivGeneral for Domestic. CivGeneral, He will always post Disscutons and polls for Settler suggestions when a perfict site is found.

Vote CivGeneral for Domestic. CivGeneral, He will give Govenors enough land :).

mudslinging already? Vote for the candiate who will be best served to the position. doesnt matter who has experience or not, Vote for whom you think will do the job. Stop pointing out the negatives as well that in my mind is making you look bad.

Lol, this is hilarious! I think I'll vote for the candidate who spammed this thread with the most advertisements!! Hey! How about not!

What a joke.

I'm voting for Fionn, for I have had the privelage of personally chatting w/him and have learned of his dedication to the demo game. I'm going with whom I think is just gonna get the job done, even if they have to get a little dirty doing so.

Top Bottom