Term 3 Domestic office and Idiots office.(honorary title)

robboo

Deity
Term 3. I will get some screen shots. Soon I wil post my suggestions as to what our workers should do. All are welcome to discuss and contribute. I do sometimes miss stuff.

workers roading to where the other city will be right now and i assume everyone wants him to be working the copper, then was planning on moving him back to work the pigs and then road the pigs. That cool with everyone?

just my idea anyways

That sound about right..unless we start building another worker before he is finished with the copper.

Do we have any plans for some forest chops. The one NE of Aloha would be good when we put a cottage on it

I want to either use it on the Colosous( forge ??) or maybe on a settler if we use it early. If decide to hold it then maybe we can use it on another wonder later or another important building.

I am open for suggestions

Also Mathetmatics gives us 50% extra shields from forest chops, if we decided to save it

Well since i'm going to be president in a few turns its probably time to get my hands dirty and starting throwing out a few ideas.

On the 2 screenshots is my idea for future city locations. While not absolute spots i have picked the 5 based on the following criteria.

-Tight placement without to much overlap
-Grabbing available resources in the area
-Having them in a ring around Aloha to minimise distance upkeep
-Sea placement to take advantage of building the Colossus as well as the possibility of being alone on the continent

I think with these placements we can have a solid 7 city core to our nation.

I believe the pink location should be our third city as it gives us clams and cows. It pretty much boosts both gold and production.

With the other the order would depend on events in the game, but here's a quick rundown.

Light Blue- Gives us horses and production
Green and Dark Blue- Coastal, lots of gold
Red- Surrounded by mountains, high production and good for building a navy.

There you go, lots of comments/suggestions welcome

Attachments

• city sites NW.JPG
    city sites NW.JPG
    229 KB · Views: 116
  • city site SE.JPG
    city site SE.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 84
yep pink is first..I like green second..Call it an advance lookout point for our capital.

We might want to check teh war acedemy...its sesm to lessen maintenace you should only use a 3 tile gap between cities in the first ring. Its the old cut down on workable tiles and less costs trade off

I saw that article about it, but to do so would be difficult for all of them.

Pink; could go 1 tile south, but i prefer that spot

Light Blue; could go 1 south or 1 west. I can't say i have a preference, the aim of that city is to give us horses

Dark Blue; could go 1 west, but i would like us to have coastal cities. Even if were not alone it not that crowded either, plus if were going to build the colossus we want to take full advantage of it

Red; i think thats the best spot for it, surrounded by mountains means lots of production, behind the mountains is grassland next to a lake for farms.

Green; 1 north west would be fine, again no personal preference.

I honestly dont think we will have an issue with costs. I like grabbing more ladn with pink( leave it) covers more approaches to our civ by land.

Top Bottom