Term 3: Domestic Office - from dust to greatness

Minister GBM...

I believe Minister CivGeneral might have something to say about your intention to appoint someone to his position. ;)

At present, you only need to appoint a Minister of Science as CivGeneral has been elected to the position of Minister of Defense in the most recent elections.

I think Cha Ching should be part of the same province as Shen Ling and Zhi Gang are, and I think both governors should come up with some names for the two provinces. Oh, and set up some discussion threads for both, because I want to suggest to switch Zhi Gang to a settler, since it isn't growing anymore (IF we can spare the swordsman it is building)

Can I be appointed Governor of NewFoundLand once we get some settlers of there?? :D

Ok, if Minister of Defence is open, I'll certainly take it but not if its CivGeneral's position.

I'll settle for the Governmentship of Province 1, I'll start thinking about a name. So it will consist of all the cities except Shen Ling and Zhi Ghang. Ok. ;) Thanks! At least I'm back in the game.

BTW, if the Minister of Defense is not open, is the deputy part open??? I'll go for that too??

Sorry CG. I will post a council vote to elect Octavian X and amirsan into office. I will do it as one vote, because otherwise we may not get enough votes.

So there have been votes on turns 1 and 90?
It said 45 turn terms.

So, next elections shall be on turn 135. Quite a far away.

We should expand to the east and north, also we should settle those island to the west ASAP!

I have send an email to the German team's ambassador to CFC nhowever i havn't gotten a reply yet. (2 days since mail)
However i havn't offerd them anything yet ,so that may be the reason why they are silent.

If noone disagree's ,ill go ahead and broker a peace treaty with them on even term's.

Can anyone btw who has gotten civIII tell me what tech's we have more or less than them ,so that i know what we possible can trade? Same applies for trade resources.

I'm not sure if its domestic affairs, but we do need a Science minister, now as Octavian resigned.

And where did our Elucidian ambassador Veera Anlai go? She has disappeared completely after CDG stopped being.

Unless there is anyone against it (e.g. the position is already held) I am going to appoint Bootstoots as science minister. This is mainly to fill the gap in council votes.

Hmm. I thought it was decided on the other thread that the science minister position is useless...:confused: Maybe I'm mistaken...

Yes, but that doesn't mean we removed it.

By all means, it is the most useless position of all. But it is still there, and we need a full council for fair council votes to occur.

Top Bottom