• BCLG100

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • ybbor

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ouch...well OK...learned anything usefull??

OK

questions..its says sitting team captain..I assume thats me prior to this elections. BH do you agree?

Please dont go to a tie breaker. Someone out there must vote to break this. IF not we will go with a "creative" way of breaking the tie..perhaps a internet duel.

details to come on that...once i talk to both of you.

Dont worry about it..7 might not give us a good bunhc of opinions but we got some good civ players.

Anyone know if rihiter has been picked up..he is a good GOTM player. I tried hericksoon one of the top GOTM players but he said he was too busy. What about more of your TNT buddies that arent playing right now...if you want them you know who is an idiot or not

TNT forum became very small when we began to not do so good, its me and greekguy pretty much-sometimes donsig posts something totally unrelated to the game and vind joins in the WA

that sucks that they all bailed...

next term maybe we can grow this thing

Well 4-4 now, time to get my army of DL's in gear ;)

Yer-we've got a good team but you can never have too much help.

edit- so no-one can accuse me of fowl play heres the PM

Hey,

Aloha would really appreciate your assistance-now things are up and running any advice would be much appreciated. Right now we've also got a couple of election polls going, so even if you dont vote me it still be handy having you all around :)

Aloha Forums

BCLG

Well mass PM'd everyone on the team-basically the people with the lowest p/c-my apologies if you've already voted :)

daily bump

BCLG100 said:
pc+1 more like :p

yeah, tell you what maybe tommorow I should do the daily bump ;)

go ahead...

/at least I dont post in OT forum to bump it up like some people. :p

I take part in active debate in the OT forum, our of interest just how long was this poll?????

closes tomorrow...4 days open.

BC is term 3 team president

congraulations man, make it a good term :beer:

Top Bottom