Term 3 Election Poll - Elder of City#1 (Riversight)

Who do want to be Elder of City #1 (Riversight)?

• Grant2004

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Joe Harker

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Methos

HoF Quattromaster
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
Please vote for the person you feel would make the best Elder of City#1 (Riversight) for this term.

Candidates:
  • Grant2004
  • Joe Harker

The candidate with the most votes at the conclusion of the poll will be the Elder of City#1 (Riversight) for Term 3. In the event of a tie, a run-off poll listing all tied candidates will be conducted. This will continue until we have a winner.

Poll Options:
-- Private
-- 3 days duration
-- Single choice

My Plans for Riversight

Riversight can a huge powerhouse in terms of production I would mine the hills particulary the forested ones to get extra shields and to remove the defensive bonus if we do get invaded. I would put a mixture of cottages (mainly so that there is some science coming from the city, although production and growth is the piority), certainly on the plains and farms (including the flood plain) Hopefully the city might gain access to the rice NW of the city. I would expect to build a barracks, maybe one culture building to further suppress Lyon to the south. and then to start building units needed for our empire, I would also once we get metal casting push to build a forge to further the production of the city. In conclusion for this term I would try to maxiemise production while keeping the city growing at a good pace until it reaches it's happiness limit, and building a good percentage of our new miltary force. Hopefully in the future national wonders such as ironworks will be built in our great city.

I'll hold my vote until Grant2004 posted his grand plans.

Congratuation grant2004

Top Bottom