Term 3 - Emergency Mid-Term Election of President

Who shall become President of Fanatikou?

• Gingerbread Man

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • CivGeneral

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Octavian X

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • None of the above - I do not recognize this as a valid method of determining the new President.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
These are the nominations. At this time, only three people have accepted nominations.

• Gingerbread Man
  • CivGeneral
  • Octavian X

Upon the closure of the poll, the one candidate with the most votes shall be declared President of Fanatikou. That person will serve out FortyJ's term, to turn 135.

The runner up will NOT to declared Vice President. That position will be filled when the election ends.

You have 96 hours (It's the weekend. We need this to be as fair as possible). Vote.

Vote for CivGeneral :)

Also I would like to Apply for the Possition of Vice President If I dont win :).

I voted for CG. He is our current President in the SPDG. He has proven himself to be a capable leader. If he wins, he can work on mastering his leadership skills and become a great player in both the SPDG and the MSDG. Vote CivGeneral, he will do Fanatikou proud.

Civgeneral what graphics do you use, and how adept are you at micromanaging?

Cuz the micromanaging makes the president. Long term plans can be made here in this forum.

Originally posted by Hygro
Civgeneral what graphics do you use, and how adept are you at micromanaging?

I would eather use the Default or Snoopy's Graphics. I am pretty good with Micromanagement :).

delete

Go GBM!

You'll see me prove myself. I consider myself a perfectionist, but only you can tell me that. Lets see what I'm made of (and no, not gingerbread)!

I am just as capable as the other candidates here, but the real test is to see if I have something more.

I voted GBM, but Octavian is still on the lead... Many people have voted, but a few only posted here...

I encurage all Citizens to vote for me, CivGeneral.

You will see me prove myselfs as I did in the SPDG.

Go CivGeneral!!!

well considering you crushed my forces in the draw story thread... I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing, so I still haven't voted :p

I'm back, and I'm sure you all didn't notice. ;)

Anyway, I voted CG.

After some serious thought, I voted CivGeneral.

As always I didn't vote for Octavian even though I planned on it >.<

Come on! Just think of the good I have brought this nation!

Theres the... err... You know what I mean! Like the welcome thread, my continuous interest and effort, my dedication. Come on, lets get 7 people to vote me. Remember when you were newbies, and I answered your questions, no matter how dumb?

Never-the-less, Octavian X has shown me the ropes of DPing, and dont be surprised if I play a turn once in a while. I may actually shift some of the green hours, so we can have a DP ready almost 24hrs.

Originally posted by Wizard
DP? What's that?:confused:

DP = Deginated Player

Definated Player: A Persion who plays the game. Demogame Usualy a President or someone in line in the CoC.
Secsession Game A persion who turn is up to play the game.

Thanks! Now that we discuss these matters of officials, who all are officials here in this MSDG? There seems to be quite an amount, although it's difficult to say, cause you can't check anywhere...

Thanks!

How long will it be until they change, I mean are there any votes or so being held, or are they chosen by the president? And, it said president's FortyJ, but now it was CT? :confused:

Edit: Seems Octavian is the President now. Hail to the new Leader of Fanatikou!:king:

Is there being held a vot e also when the term ends? I mean, will Octavian be President for a term or half- a- term?

Dang, I lost the elections :(

@Octavian - Can I submit my application for VP to you :)

Top Bottom