Term 3- Foreign Affairs: Fighting the Dragon

Fake meeting with GCA on peace negotiations

Saturday 5pm GMT

#gamecathcer irc.starchat.net

Another thing, GBM, we will need you there.

Octavian, you should come, too.

If you can't make it, let me know.

Well, we had our chat with GCA...

We got this border proposal (below), which I 'accepted' but asked GCA if they accepted. The commoner (from GCA) made this border proposal. So he has to go back to his team to get it ratified. Technically the addition to the peace treaty isn't in full effect, since their legislature hasn't approved the borders, yet. So we still have that previous treaty by itself. Even if they did have it intact, it still wouldn't make a difference. We can still void everything by declaring war. I told the commoner to take it to his team, but that he should get in done by a few turns from now. By then, it will be too late for GCA. NRK left chat in ditress. Something I consider very rude. :rolleyes:

The proposal:

Red- CFC
Black- GCA
Pink- CFC territory
Gray- GCA territory
Green- DMZ

Like I really care, anyway...

I like how they've drawn the borders nice and tight to our city of Cha Ching, but provide ample room for Sodapopolis.

All the more reason to see them die a quick, yet agonizing, death.

We're getting some Apolytonian intelligence with the save, along with something else. :p

A little log excerpt...
=========

(22:47:27) (@WhiteBandit) i can send you nude pictures of a girl i went to highschool with.
(22:47:57) (@Togas) :D
(22:48:06) (Octavian_X) lol
(22:48:24) (@Togas) OctX, I emailed you a picture from our current save
(22:48:42) (@Togas) right now the team is debating how to go about destroying GCA's misplaced army
(22:48:51) (@Togas) we built a "fort" city and caught them offguard
(22:49:54) (@Togas) BW, you can send me that picture, though .... :cute:
(22:49:57) (@Togas) WB
(22:50:04) (Octavian_X) hehe
(22:50:06) (@BigFree) Yeah, me too
(22:50:07) (Octavian_X) thanks
(22:50:08) (@WhiteBandit) haha
(22:50:23) (@WhiteBandit) sure, i'm waiting to actually get it from my friend
(22:50:46) (@WhiteBandit) i went to see his band play and while waiting he pointed to this girl we went to HS with and said "i'll email you naked pictures of her"
(22:50:47) (@WhiteBandit) hahaha
(22:50:52) (@WhiteBandit) so i'm waiting for that :(
(22:51:01) (@Togas) now we're waiting too
(22:51:55) (@BigFree) I sent you guys a pic of my ex once, IIRC
(22:52:00) (@BigFree) a topless one
(22:52:10) (@BigFree) she was just 18
(22:52:31) (Octavian_X) That's more than I needed to know...
(22:52:32) (Octavian_X) :p
(22:52:51) (@BigFree) not really, you would wnat o know she was at least 18...
(22:53:00) (@Togas) LOL

I understand the war is upon us, but was there an official in game declaration or just a troop border violation?

I do not know what GCA has done, but we have only marched our forces TO the border. We have not yet crossed it. We have violated our treaty with GCA, that's why they've decleared war.

We should really stop worrying about semantics in this case. So we didn't tell them a week ago that we were going to attack them. I'd be really upset if we had. They didn't bother to warn us when they burned our city to the ground and tried to hide the fact behind a deceitful offer of peace.

In actuality, we declared war on them the day we signed the "peace treaty". The only unfortunate thing here is that GCA never got that message. I guess our messenger took a wrong turn at Yun Feng in all the rubble of what was once our most prized town.

Let 'em twist in the wind, folks. They are only reaping what they have sewn.

Foreign Ministry guideline for a united stance on foreign relations

Only present ambassadors meet with the respected civs. If you aren't the current ambassador or a current defacto ambassador, then don't meet with a foreign civilization on your own. Also, do not engage in direct talk promising them anything, creating demands, or withdrawing demands w/o permission of the Foreign Ministry, Presidency, or Vice Presidency. Successfully negotitated treaties, alliance, trades, etc... will be polled. Some polls (depending on the situation) would be polled before negotiations.

I can in no way enforce this upon the people, but it is more or less a guideline that respects the Ministry for its goal to unite Fanatikou on this front.

Ambassadors set up times for chat. Give warning to the civilization that you are going to engage in chat and to our Foreign Ministry, so everyone is on the same page.

Zarn, can you please inform me by PM when another chat comes down the pike? For the remainder of this term, at least..... ;)

It seems that we may have several key devopments happening before this term ends, and I would like to aid in the negotiaton process in any way I can.

On an unrelated note:

Can you give me a history of how we gained contact with GWT? And why we do not have contact with the Netatolians? What would we have to do to gain such a contact?

Chat (set up by President and Ambassador Octavian X)

Factions involved: Apolyton
Issues: Borders, GCA relationship with GWT
Time: Friday, 5 PM GMT -5 (NYC)

Please, let the current ambassador and I to do the talking (exception being the current VP). Others please say what you think should be done or said to an appropriate official, privately, during the chat.

Of course your opinions can be stated freely on the forum.

i suggest we have a syncroniced, private chat in our own chatroom on irc-chat.net, while holding the chat with Apolyton. It would be a little better than every citisen chating privately with our representants.

We can do that, too. ;) I will be in our chatroom as well.

So is it possible for others to come in? I know I would be silent during the time unless there is a time for us to do so. Since I would like to learn as much as possible since I am elected to be the Fanatiku Ambassador to GCA.

Everyone joins both chat, but only the officials Zarn mentioned is going to talk directly to Apolyton, unless otherwise specified...

Top Bottom