Term 3 - Military Department - The Bird of Prey Returns to his Perch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon02

General
Term 2 - Military Dept. Thread

The General Has Returned.... until Term 4 comes along, Final.

Now let's CRUSH the Aztecs, work on developing our Civ and go after our next Victim.

Falcon02 & Gunning1
Congratulations from the Cartographic Office! We are eagerly awaiting the discovery of new lands to add to our glorious maps!

As you know, as an officer of Fanatika, you have been granted city naming rights. Please be sure to register your city name with our office.

@Forty: Falc's name will probably be along the lines of 'Falcon's Haven.'

Welcome back, General! How do you plan on continuing the Aztec war?
And will it be held up due to emergency charges on the bathroom? :D

Welcome back, General. Let's try for star number six.

Originally posted by Octavian X
@Forty: Falc's name will probably be along the lines of 'Falcon's Haven.'

Welcome back, General! How do you plan on continuing the Aztec war?
And will it be held up due to emergency charges on the bathroom? :D

No, However it will be held up due to the fact that I need to sleep now.

Ohh, and It's probobly gonna be New Falcon's Haven (The "New" grew on me). But, I'm still thinking it over.

Official City placement poll (part two). This one deals with the city after next, and is a quick poll

Again, time is short so please vote as soon as possible if you wish to influence the end decision!

First order of business, the Full HP Vet Sword in Tenochtitlan should take out that Archer to the NE of the city, to minimize loses, much easier to attack a Archer than defend against one, esp. with a Sword. Also there are no Aztec units close enough to attack the sword before the next turn, from that position

Unfortify the Sword at Valhalla, and send him packing for the front, unless there's something I'm missing about him.

After that we're gonna have to wait a turn, to regain movement, as the remaining Aztec archers and Jaguar's undoubtably "test" the defences of our city, or in the case of Tenochtitlan, he may pillage our farms and roads near the city. Afterwards, we need to move the 3 Sword unit north of Teotihuacan down to the next mountain to their south. (Thank God for multi-tasking as I try to spell the Aztec city names right).

The Next turn the swords on the mountain will go to the Insence tile Hill, the turn after that we'll take the city.

Once the Aztecs between Tlaxca and Teno (I'm getting lazy) are gone, send one sword south to Teno, when all are at full health send them to the city in the west, leaving two swords behind.

Congrats! Welcome back! Hey, I think you need a name for this battlefield operation. :)

I wanna say "Fanatik's Revenge" from the lose of Falcon's Haven during the Domino wars, Demogame 1. But that's mixing games....

Keep in mind Falcon, that if the eastern cities are still size 1, they will likely auto-raze as their borders do not indicate any cultural improvements inside. Therefore, you will not have to leave garrisons behind when we turn back to the west.

Originally posted by FortyJ
Keep in mind Falcon, that if the eastern cities are still size 1, they will likely auto-raze as their borders do not indicate any cultural improvements inside. Therefore, you will not have to leave garrisons behind when we turn back to the west.

Yeah, I was thinking about that, It depends on timing... If the other units are gathered before we take the city... they may leave without the 3 mountaineering units. However, it's likely they'll quickly wrap up the size 1 city, if not they can quickly get reinforced from Teno.

One more thing to consider in your plans...

While pouring over the maps during some idle time, I discovered something interesting that some of us may not know yet. It appears that the Japanese borders come startlingly close to the Aztec borders!

Yeah, I noticed that earlier too. I actually figured it was well known, cause with the exception of that Border, I found no reason to start an agressive campaign against the Japs yet, since they're soo far away now, of course my discovery of that made me assume that was why the Chivalry risk was high enough to warente proposals to attack them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom