Term 3 - Ministry of Defense: Ministère de guerre

yes, its 610. The truth is, this term ends in 3 days so being a planner for this term is useless. Basically I would just need someone to be able to create a war planin order to fight other countries and to show how you would go about building up our forces. Its a step towards aquiring the position of Minister of Defence.

Since it's still term 3, I'm going to post a suggestion for the warplan against Egypt. (It'll be official if I'm elected).

Plan 1 - "Egyptian War"

1. Only attack after all trades are complete.
2. Select the Vet knight in Internal. Move it 1 North, then 1 North-East, and 1 North (follow the graphic shown). Attack the city with the knight. If the knight loses, and the unit is redlined (no other units in the city), use a regular knight. If there's more, healty units, use vet knights. Only move one knight at a time.
3. Select a vet knight from Internal. Move it one north, then west to attack Pithom. Use the same routine as above. If we take both cities, put more knights in Buto for riot control. Also, starve both cities, or, have them build/rush workers.
4. By Arthribis, select the vet knight to the SW of the city, and move one east, and attack. Do so with the vet knight behind the small stack if the first knight doesn't win. Follow that by the reg knight. This city will most likely autoraze. So, keep the 3 knights (for now) on the hills for "galley duty". (1 on each tile, next to each other). This is so that no one settles there again.

This should be all for the Egyptian War, as it's going to be very limited. Our objective will have been met.

I would like to apologize for my absence, but I was grounded for the last two weeks.If Chieftess uses the planners I hope to continue my work, little it may have been, to help win any future wars. I will be able to continue one the next save comes out.

Top Bottom