Term 3 - Nominations for Governor of Province of Audiac

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
The governor is in charge of posting build queues before every set of turns are played and for general administration of that province. The governor is also a member of the Senate, whos approval is required for all changes to the Constitution.

Map to come, Shorty

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Yours,
The Election Office

I have Decided to place myself as Undecided

I second CG's nomination

I accept since I am already a resident in the first fine city of this province.

Question to the candidates:

1. What are your goals for your province this term?

2. Why should I vote for you over the other candidates?

-- Ravensfire

My goal is to make Audiac an example for a well run province. Growth is everything!

Vandelay will build a granary and crank out settlers and workers needed to fill the northern void.

St. Octaviansburg will build a galley allowing us to make contacts. And build a harbor afterwards to allow trading with the yellow and blue civ.

The black city is about to be founded. It will also build a granary for worker and settler production.

The orange city will claim the strait between our continent and the western neighbors. It should build a temple (or library) to claim a settling spot for a city on the other landmass as starting point for future expansion/conquest.

Next we have to settle along the northwestern river and finally on the western coast to completely claim the province before overseas settlers arrive.

The white spot will build a northern shipyard with a harbor to expand our navy.

Once the province is claimed, we will grow our cities to at least pop 6 and then trigger "we love the king/president day" to increase production. Settlers and workers can be build as necessary for southern expansion and new provinces.

Vandelay has a mixture or food and shields and might be designated to try for one of the Middle Age wonder, unless we want to build units instead and start aggressive wars hoping to get Great Leaders. A 600 shield wonder equals barracks plus about 15 veteran horsemen, a very impressive army.

IMHO it is way to late to go for any of the ancient Great Wonders (e.g. Great Library), since there will be cascades of The Pyramids and we don't know the wonder builds of the 7 other as yet unknown civs. (Of course I know them via the F10/space race list.)

If we are able to trade for 1 or 2 more luxuries, I would propose to build libraries, not temples as cultural buildings to speed our research. Afterwards some markets for more commerce. Units should preferably be build in Berry's cities, unless we have a war and need to rally behind our military leader.

PS: Of course I believe to be more qualified than any of the as yet known competitors. ;)

PPS: Currently ranking sixth place in the GOTM Global Player ranking.

PPS: Very interesting succession games I participated in are dd2 - "The resourceless Commander" and
Zwi1 - Low Pressure Deity

Ill vote for Tao

Top Bottom