Term 3 Nominations for Trade & Tech

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Please post below your nomination for the Office of Minister of Trade and Technology. You may nominate any registered C3C DemoGame Rivival Citizen (see Citizen Registry above). If you are registered, you may also nominate yourself for a position. Self-nomination is permitted.

This is a discussion thread, so please feel free to second a nomination or ask the candidates questions. All debates will take place in these Nomination threads.

Office description: The Minister of Trade and Technology is responsible for all trade initiatives and research goals. The Minister also coordinates any plans for spaceship construction.

I'll second CommandoBob.

CommandoBob accepts the nomination.

If elected, CommandoBob will be unavailable from May 5 to May 12. I would need a deputy sheriff minister for that time period.

Congrats, CommandoBob.

For Term 4, I will not serve as Trade and Tech Minister. For me, three terms is enough.

Oops, I just saw that we changed the rules to have term limits. My time would be up anyway! :crazyeye:

Please consider serving in another capacity. :)
Maybe as a Deputy somewhere in Term 4.

I don't want to be an institution, just rotating around from position to position, and preventing others from having the opportunity to be involved.

I think you are an institution, CBob, and I think we'll all need to rotate around the offices to keep them filled.

Top Bottom