Term 3 Nominations Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peri

Vote early and vote often
This chart only shows the accepted nominations for each post (correct for 01.30 - 25/06/03). As you can see there arent even enough candidates to fill the posts we have.

I encourage you all to seriously think about standing for office. We need your contribution in this game. If you have something to offer the game or just want a bit of power, then stand for election. New players are especially encouraged to be candidates.

Next Election Cycle

June 24th 2003: Nominations
June 26th 2003: Debates
-26th: Excecutive Debates in #debates room
-27th: Legislature Debates in #debates room
-28th: Judicary Debates in #debates room
June 29th 2003: Polls open
July 1st 2003 00:00 GMT: Polls close

This is according to the Election Office.

Oh, okay, I see what you mean. In the past, we've had nominations continue as the debates occurred. I think that's what we're doing this time as well, though I would like it if CG clarified it.

That sounds a bit dodgy. People declaring their intent to run actually in the campaign is very dubious. I thought that nominate, campaign and vote were 3 separate stages in the process.
How can there be proper debate if no one is sure who all the candidates are until the last minute?

Well, that's how it was done in the past elections (including T1 and T2 this game). I'll ask CG to clarify this.

The Nominations last till the 29th. On the 29th the Nominations Close. :).

This is an updated Nominations Tracker.
As you can see since the last one, more people have declared their intent to run.
However there are still some offices where only one candidate is running. So come on everyone get nominating and make these candidates work hard for election.

Welcome to the latest update. I am delighted to report that there are now at least two candidates for each position.
However there is still plenty of time to get those nominations in. So come on citizens of Fanatica put yourselves forward for an office or two. :)

(If there are any errors in this table please let me know and I will correct it for the next edition.)

Great initiative, Peri. :goodjob: It's nice to see a nomination tracker that is constantly updated.

The only correction I see is that d8575 is also running for Governor of Capitoline Province.

Looks great, Peri. Just one question, could you designate declined and undecided nominations, for instance, red for declined and blue for undecided?

i second boots request, as stated in the chat... but also eklek wanted some colorblind help, so here is my revised proposal:
accepted nominations should show with solid green background
declined nominations should show with a red border, undecided nominations with a yellow border.

all nominations should have a letter as status indicator in their matrix square... A for accepted, D for declined, and U for undecided.

Nope, I'm not running for anything at all, Stuck.

*waits for the collective sigh of relief* :mischief:

Welcome. This is the latest and probably the last edition of the Tracker. Due to popular request I have also enclosed a table showing those who were nomiated but have declined or are yet undecided. It is in a separate table to avoid cluttering up the main one. :)

Accepted Nomination Tracker

Declined/Undecided Nomination Tracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom