Term 3 Presidential election

We've discovered currency? I want my head on all the coins!

• Queen Jayne?

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • King Octavian X?

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

duke o' york

It don't mean a thing....
The empire has prospered under the reign of civ1-addict the first and we are about to build our first wonder! The second ruler of the Fanatica Empire has decided to take retirement for the time being and so the throne is empty! :eek:
Now is the time for you, the people, to decide which of these two excellent candidates will lead Fanatica to glory for the next month, and which will be doing a lot of hanging around in the gardens, trying to look nonchalant and hoping no-one spots them crying into the gladioli.
Will Jayne be the first Queen of NUF, or will Octavian X be our first King? Jayne has proven her worth with her excellent leadership of the Fanatica Foreign Office and Octavian with his tireless promotion of snack foods. Will the crown be next worn by the mum with the cute avatar and the cute baby daughter or by the guy from the Civ 3 Demo Game who denies us his Homer avatar for some reason I don't understand? Vote for your favourite until Tuesday morning. :)

Vote Queen Jayne!!

I come from a nation of great Queens....... so it's in the blood!!

However, if that doesn't convince you: Vote Jayne, or the avatar gets it!!!!!!

Vote GaryNemo!

Woo hoo! Are we having fun now, or what!? :)

And Jayne even threatened us! I recall Margaret Thatcher threatening the Argentinians of another planet, Earth. Bit of a disaster for those Gauchos. Remember though, Jayne's Avatar is -much- cuter than Thatchers' !!

I'll vote for you Jayne. But only if you can arrange for me a night in a hotel with your avatar. ;)

Mordhiem, such a thought! We know you already voted anyway, so it's an empty threat! Unlike Jayne's ...

I feel like such a loser. That's two terms in a row I've been losing to Jayne :cry:

Well, um, VOTE FOR ME AND GET A FREE DOUGHNUT!

And, if I am elected, I will reveal Homer's location!

Well I voted for you this time as you missed out in the last elections...

Originally posted by mordhiem
I'll vote for you Jayne. But only if you can arrange for me a night in a hotel with your avatar. ;)

Well I'll ask her, but I can't promise anything! :lol:

Jayne, you are winning by a land slide, and now stirring us up! I agree with MonkE -- getting to be common for me to do so.

Edit: Some people will want to know:
how to find the Avatar, where to meet her...

Jayne because, well, I don't like doughnuts, Octavian X isn't too good at Civ2, and Jayne is.

Originally posted by Philosopher12
Jayne because, well, I don't like doughnuts, Octavian X isn't too good at Civ2, and Jayne is.

Thats not really how we have voted for presidents before as I probably would never have been president if we had sll been voting for the best player at Civ2.

I'll come over and vote for you in the Civ 3 game OX!
I did last time, but you still didn't win. :(
But we'll just have to give it another shot! I don't really understand the Civ 3 game too well as it seems heavy on bureaucracy and roleplaying and a little light on actual argument. Not that there aren't any, but it's hard to work out which threads actually concern the gameplay and which are background. :crazyeye:

Originally posted by Jayne
*Jayne starts drawing up plans for a new wing for the Presidential Palace* :lol:

Back in my day we had to make do with a cave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom