Strider's Haven	no mayor
Penguin		Stuck_As_a_Mac
Dacula		no mayor
The Burrow	naervod
Palanthus	no mayor
Padmativa	gonzo_for_civ
New PDX         no mayor

Announcments
Announcement #1: Currently looking for mayors.
Announcement #2: Deputy Position: Filled
Announcement #3: Im taking a personal day on the 26th. Ill be leaving CivGeneral in charge that day. Tis is my birthday :D

Discussions
Taliesin Build Queues - Term 3

Congratulations on your appointment to Taliesin.

An excellent name for a province!:goodjob: I believe it comes from "The Battle of the Trees"?:D Taliesin solved a riddle of some sort, I believe...

Fionn
Congratulations on your appointment as Governer from the Cartographic Office.

Upon review of the City Name Registry, I see that you have not yet registered a name. While it is not necessary to do so, it does ensure that your name will not be passed by.

Please remind your deputy, that he or she will be eligible for these rights as well and should register his or her city name with our office.

I officially challenge the mayor of morgana!
I request the governor to open an election on that position as i also want that job.

If I can, I would like to be mayor of The Burrow, or if that is not possilbe, some other city.

Governor Fionn, we are critically short on spearmen to relieve our sword garrisons as well as horsemen for our Japanese offensive. Please take this into consideration when determining your build queues.

I strongly suggest building spearmen and horsemen for the future upcoming war that we are going to expect for the Japanese offense :).

I am still interested in the Deputy Govenor possition if Plexus goes to Bohemia :). And this time, I want to be the Deputy Govenor of this Provance and Transfer my military skills to your office ;).

Are you still looking for mayors, because I am still intrested in a mayoral position in this province.

Fionn, if you find yourself short of governors for the province, I'd be happy to help.... I'm interested in being a governor if there turns out to be a city nobody else applies for.

I have looked at the polls and saw that Plexus has been confermed Govenor of Bohemia. In the poll for the Deputy Govenor of Taliesin, I have obtained 4 votes :) while Gonzo for Civ has 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom