Term 3 - The Chambers of the Ambassador to Apolytonia

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
There are the offices of the the Imperial Fanatikese Ambassador to the Empire of Apolyton.

Requests for information concern our relationship, for contact, etc. may be made here.

That said, I just finished talking to Apolyton's Togas. There were a few interesting details...

Log

-Apparently, that tight build is part of a strategy used for their first SPDG, when they were stuck in the jungle. Most are temp cities for pumping out workers and erasing the jungle.

-Apolyton has mixed feelings about the CDG's downfall. On one hand, they're not to excitied about GCA controlling that area. On the other hand, they want to have CDG's land for their own purposes.

-Either way, at the moment, participating in this war is out of the question for Apolyton. They have a NAP with GCA, and are not going to break it.

Be warned... Apolyton is friends with GCA. CDG has hinted as much and I, myself get this feeling from them whenever I talk to them (which is admittedly not too often).

I would be very careful with what information you divulge to them Octavian, especially with respect to our ability to connect resources etc....

In my opinion, and I may be overreacting, I think that was a major slip of the tongue when you revealed how long it would be before we connect our iron. Please be more careful in the future.

As I have expressed at other venues before, I do feel that a tight friendship with Apoyton will be key. CDG is doomed to fall, and GCA just isn't trustworthy. I know some of the Apolytonian players very well through my expericence with them in other games. If they give us their word on something, I know that we can believe them.

Hopefully we can build a bridge of Freindship with the Polys.

Originally posted by Octavian X
As I have expressed at other venues before, I do feel that a tight friendship with Apoyton will be key. CDG is doomed to fall, and GCA just isn't trustworthy. I know some of the Apolytonian players very well through my expericence with them in other games. If they give us their word on something, I know that we can believe them.

Yes, Apolyton wouldn't lie. If they don't like you. They would give you at least a fairly obvious hint.:p

We really need their help. A dead CDG and a dead CFC team would not help Poly. Octavian, see if you can drill that in their brains, but emphasis it. I know you can do it. I respect Poly, but I think they better get their troops marching to reinforce the allied powers (CDG and us). It would serve them, CDG, and CFC.

Either I'm on to something here, or I am going absolutely crazy.

Maybe a little of each...

Top Bottom