Term 3 - The Presidential Palace

zorven

12,000 Suns
I have added a new position to my staff: Director of Infrastructure. This position will be responsible for initiating and directing discussion as well as developing specific recommendations of worker actions. All recommendations developed by the DoI will be passed to me for my final approval. It is hoped that this new office will bring more attention, focus, and planning to the use of our workers.

I am pleased that Chieftess has taken up the cause and accepted the position as our first Director of Infrastructure. I am sure she will do a great job in this new assignment.

Excellent picture for the opening post of the Presidential thread, Mr. Pesident.

Originally posted by zorven
I have added a new position to my staff: Director of Infrastructure.
I am pleased that Chieftess has taken up the cause and accepted the position as our first Director of Infrastructure.

This is an excellent idea! :goodjob:

No need to meddle with the rules, and this is a way to get a specific concrete task taken care of.

Here is a proposed chat schedule. Please give any comments before I make an official schedule. Thank you.

7 Chats listed in CST timezone:

Wednesday March 3
4 days
Sunday March 7
5 days
Friday March 12
4 days
Tuesday March 16
4 days
Saturday March 20
4 days
Wednesday March 24
4 days
Sunday March 28

The weekday chats would be around 20:00 (8pm) CST. The weekend chats would be around 14:00 (2 pm) CST.

Vice President (in 4 hours) signing in. Congrats on your second term, and let's hope this is an interesting and productive one. :)

I have added the chat schedule to the Main Forum here.

Congrats on the re-election zorven!

If you need anything from the MIA - just ask, you can't miss us! ;)

-- Ravensfire, Minister of Internal Affairs

Director of Infrastructure reporting in. Gonna take a look at the save today. I suppose I'll just use this thread for my reports.

EDIT: Something to note - there's 2 workers fortified in the jungle. They'll die in the jundle if they stay fortified. If they're unfortified, but remain in the same spot, they won't die of disease.

I have made my first preliminary report, here

I applaud the appoint of the new DIA. Fabulous idea and the perfect person for the job as well. :goodjob:

PS: Please be sure the DIA does not post game play instructions. I'd like to remain the most PIed/CCed person in demogame history. ;)

The latest DoI report can be found here. (Note that the extra bab worker can assist with any mining task.)

I added in New Falcon's Haven in the report (it's a 3rd level priority city).

Thanks for you work Chieftess. I tried to follow it as best I could and I also tried to account for tao's requests as well.

A summary of our first chat is here.

Added a suppliment to the worker plan for Bootsville and Mure here.

The main focus is to get a road to the city immediately, and beef it up a bit. It should be (or nearly be) done with those 3 tiles by the end of the chat (provided it goes 10 turns). Remember that one tile doesn't need a mine.

A summary of the last chat can be found here.

Here is the latest chat summary.

I want to make a request to the president to create the turn instruction thread 3 days in advance. I do not want to miss anymore turnchat instruction threads since I did not have access to a computer today.

Sincerly,
Govenor CivGeneral

Top Bottom