Term 3: The Southwest Province

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citizens,

The Southwest Province needs mayors. At this time, I believe we have none in place. If we do, please stand up and be counted!

Cities are Bremershaven, Tlaxcala, Eklktochtitlan and New Falcon's Nest. Please note that while Octavinium is partially within our borders, its city proper is not. Octavinium will belong to our next province to the south.

I myself would like to express interest in becoming mayor of Tlaxcala, should I not be returned to this office next term.

Governor donsig, please empty your PM box and alert me when you have done so!

Please do not switch Bremershaven to the FP yet. As per my last post in the above linked thread, I feel the FP would be well placed in Bremershaven, but that it's construction should not start until after we have become a Monarchy. An offically binding poll wouldn't hurt either :) .

Tile optimization

In Tlaxcala, please move worker from unirrigated road(1-1-1) to any forest tile(1-2-0). Corruption will not affect increased production and we only lose 1gpt; this allows pikeman to be bulit/trained in 5 turns instead of 6.

A belated congratulations Donovan Zoi on your confirmation as Deputy Governor of this province. The Cartographic Office would like to remind you that your position makes you eligible for city naming rights. Please register your preferred city name with our office before the next turn chat, if possible.

Turn chat announcement

Octavian has already stated that he will be unable to act as DP at the coming TC, and I am not willing to start one at 3am. As such, I have decided that if I am the elected president come 00:01 GMT, I will be rescheduling the TC for 00:15am GMT, 2hours and 45 minutes earlier than currently scheduled. Since it will be sunday by that time I will arguably be within my rights to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom