Term 3 Trade Departement

BCLG, here's some advice from the former Trade Advisor. :)

Make a resource assessment for the entire world (especially Japan).

The poll to switch to Monarchy in the upcoming chat is overwhelmingly in favor. LINK. All Leaders and citizens should make plans with the knowledge that we will be entering anarchy en route to Monarchy during the next chat.

shaitan there arnt really any deals which we can make without being extorted to get it i believe one is a luxury and horsies way to much IMO and then another was a lux and some gpt another way to much so i dont think we can do it

Please find what the actual trades will be. Both civs are far enough away where giving them horses won't have an effect on us. Also, try for a horse + lux for a lux + gold. This will save us an entire turn of anarchy. 100% of production, research, everything. It's worth a bit of a sacrifice.

Hey BCLG, we can get a worker from India for 28g. Please run a quick poll on this so that we might get this added help.

donovan i dont think i need to run a poll on every petty thing
shaitan the price for a lux is extortiante never the less i will check again to see if we can get it any lower

Turn chat announcement

Octavian has already stated that he will be unable to act as DP at the coming TC, and I am not willing to start one at 3am. As such, I have decided that if I am the elected president come 00:01 GMT, I will be rescheduling the TC for 00:15am GMT, 2hours and 45 minutes earlier than currently scheduled. Since it will be sunday by that time I will arguably be within my rights to do so.

ah right
well anyway i guess this will be the last post until i create a new thread for trade

Top Bottom