Term 4- Budget office

I think most people agree on our military reforms already, but you are right, I should have presented this sooner. Still, this is just the final wrap up, and MSAV gave some disbands back to the people, notably in the development of Yatta and Wakashio, as well as Kagemusha and Grumpypuss.

Deputy Donsig,

As an adjunct in charge of keeping the books, I wish for you to participate in the discussion in this thread, in preparation for the Emergency Turnchat Tuesday Evening.

Minister Zarn and Donsig

We are to get Nationalism within a very brief time. This means, we would need to upgrade all musketmen to riflemen, that will cost 60X40= 2400 Gold.

When we get Replaceable Parts, that will be even more expensive, as we need to upgrade riflemen to infantry, 60X40 and cannons to artillery 60X10, which would cost us a total of 3000 Gold. So please target financial planning for the time we research Nationalism and Replaceable parts, as our military gets obsolete.

If you add naval upgrades, we may land at closer to 6000 Gold in total.

Honorable Ministers,
I have 3 budget requests for the upcoming emergency turnchat and/or the next scheduled turnchat. There are polls running on each of these; at present time each has a favorable chance of passing.

1. Investigation of Akkad to gain accurate culture assessment - 24g estimated cost
2. Investigation of Tenochtitlan to assess danger of 20K win - 158g (?) estimated cost
3. Rush of Colosseum in Epolenep in 1 turn - 444g estimated cost.

Footnote: I don't have the save open so I could not confirm these costs. I also run PTW so my cost estimates could be off by a bit.

What is our current budget situation - including current cash and any confirmed, planned expenditures in the near future?

Thanks!
-- Ravensfire

I have a Rush Request.

Our Southern City of Tonawanda has been overlooked. We are still 14 (give or take) turns away from completing a Temple there.

I would like the Office to rush this Temple.

I have two rush requests.

Grumpypuss' courthouse is due in 70 turns; I would like it to be rushed for 280 gold. I expect this to immediately raise the gold production from 1 to 3 gold per turn.

Kagemusha's aqueduct is due in 34 turns. It would require 800 gold to rush it now; I would like it to be rushed in one turn for 384 gold (based on my laborer reallocation there). The extra citizens would raise gold and shield production.

Sir Donald III said:
I have a Rush Request.

Our Southern City of Tonawanda has been overlooked. We are still 14 (give or take) turns away from completing a Temple there.

I would like the Office to rush this Temple.

I agree with this rush request. I have also posted in the Hai Rando thread that Tonawanda should be part of GA's orders.

I would like to request that 1000 gold be set aside for a Foreign aid fund
thank you
regards ali

ravensfire said:
What is our current budget situation - including current cash and any confirmed, planned expenditures in the near future?

Thanks!
-- Ravensfire

3585g

+137 per turn (whenbudget is 2.8.0)

Expense requests are being polled.

ali said:
I would like to request that 1000 gold be set aside for a Foreign aid fund
thank you
regards ali

I'll set aside 600 gold for now. We just hit the Industrial Age, and we may need the money.

The min. for our budget is now 1600 gold. The use for the 600 gold must be polled, while I am in office.

ali said:
Thank you very much can i add 25 gpt to that previous request
regards ali

No, there is no need for more money for your fund, as of this moment.

Zarn said:
No, there is no need for more money for your fund, as of this moment.

Isn't any kind of funds for international aid supposed to come from FA, not MSAV?

blackheart said:
Isn't any kind of funds for international aid supposed to come from FA, not MSAV?

I see no problem in allowing the Department of Defense making a request. The Department of Foriegn Affairs will be involved with the use of funds.

It is still really the jurisdiction of Domestic Affairs, anyway. Besides, like I said, it will be polled.

Zarn said:
I see no problem in allowing the Department of Defense making a request. The Department of Foriegn Affairs will be involved with the use of funds.

It is still really the jurisdiction of Domestic Affairs, anyway. Besides, like I said, it will be polled.

In that case, I request that we give the Romans 50g, and the Iroquois 50g to better ease the suffering of their people. All of this from the international aid fund of course.

I want to suggest to consider rushing Courthouse in Izanaga city on the east coast! Courthouse has been being built since we conquered the city, rushing it would be big step forward due to high corruption.

Minister of Finnance:

I Request that 240 Gold be set aside for "Frontier" Temple Rushes. Namely, in "Coal City" and another outpost I'm eying...

240g is set aside for now. The minimun is now, 1840g.

The Foreign Aid fund will have a discussion in the Citizens forum.

Top Bottom