• Nobody

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
The Public Defender is part of the Judicial Branch along with the Chief Justice and Judge Advocate, and is tasked with upholding, clarifying and reviewing all changes to the Constitution and its supporting laws through Judicial Reviews, and upholding the rights of all citizens through Investigations. The Judiciary will carry out all its tasks in a fair, impartial, public and speedy manner.

The Public Defender will act as council to an accused citizen, if the accused citizen wishes.

Please vote for one of the following candidates:
mhcarver
Nobody​
Link to Nomination thread

This is a private poll, and will last for 3 days.

Go mhcarver!

Perfection said:
Nobody told me to vote here, so how do I go about getting the proper authority to do so?
You need to register as a citizen before you can vote ;).

Nobody mesmerised me, me being a member of the n00b union and all

Black_Hole said:
Holy cow, now nobody is going to OT to get voters...
yeah it seems to be doing him a lot of good:lol: I would like to thank those who have voted for me and encourage all citizens to get out and vote, though to make sure the election is fair and the lines aren't to long I would urge nobody supporters to wait until oct 31 to vote(joke).

Well I have yet to spout my support for mhcarver, so I will do so now...

1.First mhcarver and I have been on many courts together(I cannot even count anymore...)
2.I have agreed with 90% of his rulings
3.And of course nobody always runs faulty elections with election fraud, he never tries to win by debating the issues...

Some people might find it a conflict of intrest for the Judge Advocate and the Public Defender to be so close.

Black_Hole said:
Holy cow, now nobody is going to OT to get voters...

Please note, so long as they register as citizens, there is NOTHING wrong with this, nor is there any way to prevent it.

Remember that we have citizens that mostly lurk, and do not post. It is far better that we have active campaigned outside the game that might produce new citizens than to reject a silent citizen.

-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatikos

Black_Hole said:
Well I have yet to spout my support for mhcarver, so I will do so now........................
3.And of course nobody always runs faulty elections with election fraud, he never tries to win by debating the issues...

Time to adress you attack, because this was in no way "supporting Mhcarver".

My Faulty Elections since when where you the election king? Oh thats right you are great when there is no one to run against arn't you? Remeber last time you ran against me? Mr EXPERICENDED JUDGE i tore you apart Link
So my faulty election beat you in your prescious judicary seat. :lol:

Next you say Election fraud, Prove it! show me evidence that i have ever forced anybody to vote against me, show me evidence that had non-citizens vote for me. Or that i ever received a dishonest vote in any way. If you can't back up your insulting accusations remove it.

And i don't debate the issues, well here we go for Judically elections there really arn't "Issues" mainly you claim how honest and impartial you are, and how good a job you will do and your experiance. I could not of beat Mhcarver on these Issues as he is a well known judge with out a Black mark on his name. So i argued that he has had the position long enough and i asked him to stand down, i did nothing Wrong i said i couldnt win on the issues and i thought i might have a shot this way. Now every other Election i have ran in i have asked people to look beyond the show and vote on the issues.

Think before you start saying crap you cant back up, and i unless you can back up your claims of election fruad (which you should immediately report to a moderator or the judicially depending on the nature) i expect you to remove your Lies and apologies.

To everybody else i am sorry interupting your regulary schedueled Election thread, He stated this about my character that may or maynot cost me votes so i needed to have my counter argument.

ravensfire said:
Please note, so long as they register as citizens, there is NOTHING wrong with this, nor is there any way to prevent it.

Remember that we have citizens that mostly lurk, and do not post. It is far better that we have active campaigned outside the game that might produce new citizens than to reject a silent citizen.

by the tone of perfections post it sounded like he was just gonna sign up to vote for nobody, which is legal but not very fair

Nobody said:
Time to adress you attack, because this was in no way "supporting Mhcarver".

My Faulty Elections since when where you the election king? Oh thats right you are great when there is no one to run against arn't you? Remeber last time you ran against me? Mr EXPERICENDED JUDGE i tore you apart Link
So my faulty election beat you in your prescious judicary seat. :lol:

Next you say Election fraud, Prove it! show me evidence that i have ever forced anybody to vote against me, show me evidence that had non-citizens vote for me. Or that i ever received a dishonest vote in any way. If you can't back up your insulting accusations remove it.

And i don't debate the issues, well here we go for Judically elections there really arn't "Issues" mainly you claim how honest and impartial you are, and how good a job you will do and your experiance. I could not of beat Mhcarver on these Issues as he is a well known judge with out a Black mark on his name. So i argued that he has had the position long enough and i asked him to stand down, i did nothing Wrong i said i couldnt win on the issues and i thought i might have a shot this way. Now every other Election i have ran in i have asked people to look beyond the show and vote on the issues.

Think before you start saying crap you cant back up, and i unless you can back up your claims of election fruad (which you should immediately report to a moderator or the judicially depending on the nature) i expect you to remove your Lies and apologies.

To everybody else i am sorry interupting your regulary schedueled Election thread, He stated this about my character that may or maynot cost me votes so i needed to have my counter argument.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=119750
how about posted threats, pm threats, and moderator action editings as getting a dishonest vote?
no need to get worked up because I am not voting for you

Black_Hole said:
by the tone of perfections post it sounded like he was just gonna sign up to vote for nobody, which is legal but not very fair

Is it legal? End of story.

He may grab every friend he's got in OT, and ask them to vote here. Cool - we might get some of them to stick around and join us. Also, there's no guarantee that they will actually vote for him.

I'm not worried.

Top Bottom