1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 4 Election for Public Defender

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Game of Democracy VII' started by Furiey, Oct 27, 2005.

?

Who will be the next Public Defender?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2005.
  1. mhcarver

17 vote(s)
    65.4%
  2. Nobody

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  3. Abstain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mhcarver

mhcarver Newspaper Mogul

WILL YOU ALL PLEASE CUT IT OUT! this bickering is getting pointless, if anyone has anythign to say can it please relate to the campaign itself, Quite frankly my grandmother passed away last night and I am in no mood to see this race dissolve into a pointless flame war.
    -Mhcarver

BTW Nobody, could you please take out the BH link in your sig, it's really pointless

2. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

Just for the record (as my personal record affects a election for public defender) i have never edited a moderator action, accusations have been made but i think blackhole was refering to El_Sanco_Diablo, moderators looked into the possibility of me having a DL, and they found me innocent.

On to more plesant matters i would remind people that you can still vote for me, and bring about a change to the system. Also for people expecting to need a lawyer, i would love to represent you against the current judge advocate.

p.s sorry about grandma Mhcarver, and my signiture will change back shortly

3. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Chieftain

My apologies for getting off track, now I have a question(even though I have already voted I just wanna know)...

Would you change the law via JR? Even if it was a very stupid law and nobody agreed with it, would you basically not follow the law strictly enough to change it?

4. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

No i would only interpret the current law, and i will interpret it to have the clearest possiable meaning. i am against changing laws without the citizens imput. That is why i am conservtive as far as JR goes, with strict intreitation of the law, and liberal with JR for new laws, i would prefer to let the people vote on it.