Term 4: Election Results

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Congratulations to the following people on winning their respective elections.

President: Gingerbread Man

Vice President: Bootstoots

Domestic Affairs: Gingerbread Man

Foreign Affairs: Zarn

Scientific Affairs: Wizard

Defense: Donavon Zoi

Justice of the Court: Cheetah

Ambassador to Apolyton: Goonie

Ambassador to GWT: Chietess

Ambassador to GCA: CivGeneral

The highest number of votes was 25. A majority of that number is needed to now amend the constitution.

As a note, I intended these elections to close next turn. However, when I set up the polls, I set them to auto close in 14 days, to save the mods some time. I never thought the elections would last THAT long due to a turn delay.

Also, Gingerbread Man must forfeit either the office of President or Minister of Domestic Affairs. The constitution stipulates that he may only hold ONE of those offices. The runner-up of the election of the office he forfeits will be made the new office holder.

Terms begin on turn 136. Good luck this term!

If GBA accepts the Domestic office. Would that mean Boots would also has to chose between President or Vice President?

I have read some posts here that pretty much ensure that GBM will accept the role as our new President for Term 4. In that case, Yndy will become our Domestic Leader.

Speaking of whom, has anyone seen him lately? Also, I haven't seen much of Chieftess or Goonie(who I may have chased off..... :( ). Hopefully, these leaders show up and stay active, as we will need everyone's help here.

Fear not, CG. There is a deputy position awaiting you at the Military Office. When I open the thread, please stop by so we can discuss the permanent removal of the GCA menace. :)

Originally posted by CivGeneral
If GBA accepts the Domestic office. Would that mean Boots would also has to chose between President or Vice President?
He would, but that ain't gonna happen ;).

Of course I accept President, which means Yndy takes my beloved Domestic office.

When do I start? Now?

Oh, and thankyou everyone for your votes!

Yay Yndy is in office!

I guess so.

Oops, I forgot to yesterday... Must have been all those pressing science affairs that made me so busy I forgot it...;)

OK, I see it. Thanks for your vote. I'm trying to be active here but work jumps in the way from time to time. You can always PM me if there is anything important.

Top Bottom