• Abstain

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
vikingruler
classical_hero

Hey, another one where we can vote! What a luxury :)

I vote classical_hero. I guess it's mostly because of the name ;)

He's a classic.

Basically, it will be our goal to try and build the quickest and most effective way of building culture. That does not always mean that wee will be building cultural buildings because it is better for a city to grow than just be building culture. For example: whenever we are getting near the growth limit, it is better for us to be building improvements that will help us grow, after all the more citizens we have working the faster we can build culture with more shields and more shields is never a bad thing. Also what point is it building a city if it will not be defended? I would say none. As part of my Ministry, I would call that all cities will be defended with at least one unit, to prevent a sneak attack, especially culturally significant cities. This is something that caused us some embarrasment earlier in the game Those cities will need a greater military presence or at least a preventative net that will make those cities much harder to reach for the AI. More of my platform will come, but I need to rest.

This is my election policy:

As we dive deeper into the game, and time wears on, we are reaching the most crucial point in the game. That is the point at which we need to lay down our arms and pick up the pen. Meaning we must begin to focus on our ultimate victory condition, of accumulating 130K culture points.

As I did in my last policy I feel we must continue building temples and libraries. However due to popular demand, it has been decided that libraries are of the upmost importance. In light of that my plan is to build libraries in all cities and as soon as possible in all core cities. While temples will only be build either after libraries or in the event that a city needs a quick culture improvement to avoid culture flip.

Finally, I believe we must build more wonders such as Leo's Workshop and Sistine's Chapel.

VOTE FOR VIKINGRULER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom