Votes: 1 7.7%
  • gert-janl

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Ankka

Deity
Welcome to the Election room for the Justice of the Court.

This term we have 2 candidates:

Emp. Napoleon
gert-janl

May the better win, the elections end on turn 100.

VOTE EMP!

I can be a good JoTC. I have shown interest in our constitution many times, while most other people will just go on without caring. I have pointed out many flaws in it, and I can promise you all that I will push to get it changed. I plan to make the JotC a real office though the fallowing ways:

#1: We need to start to change all of the miskates in the constitution. I have pointed them out, and I think they can be changed in a quick and safe manner.

#2: We need to give the JotC powers. As JotC I will push for real judical powers, not just the right to hold investigations, and not do anything about it, as our current constitution says. I will make the JotC a real job, I will make sure that the Judge can do something, and that his word is final.

#3: I will make sure that the rules for emergency ratification are changed. Right now we need three people to approve it, that will not work in an emergency. We need to make the power lie in the Minister of Internal Affairs, and make him consent with the ambassidor to that nation, so that the MoIA does not make a sole decision on it.

VOTE EMP!

Top Bottom