Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Donovan Zoi

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CivGeneral said:
Anyway, since I am in a race for this election. I must fight in this election. My primary platform is peace with no agressive wars. I plan to see my time in office with no agressive wars. I will tolerate defensive wars in the event a civ declares war against us from out of the blue. I do not beleve we should go along with agressive warefare to gain land since we are pretty much large enough to hold our own. Defensive warefare is a whole different ball game since the other civ gets slaped with a rep hit. Personaly, I do not beleve we should be declaring wars and breaking treaties just to gain the upper hand. I beleve that we should remain in good terms with other nations.

I also encurage all citizens to vote for me, CivGeneral because I am currently a FAs Deputy seeking a Minister's possition and have gained the experiance thanks to Civman2004. In my times as deputy, I have covered my supervisor in times of need. I have posted instructions for him, I looked up the current relations between us and other civs, I have looked up prices for embassies, Also by request of Civman2004 checked on any peace renegotiation deals possible (Though I am against hanging our nations upside down and shaking money out of them <- Typical School yard bully tatic)

Pease citizens, Vote For CivGeneral :).

The Woodchuck Wedge Issue notwithstanding, I believe that CivGeneral and I have pretty much the same goals for the FA Office in Term 4. As Foreign Advisor, I would push for 100% honorable diplomacy, as would CG.

So, it looks like this election will hinge on two things: the Great Woodchuck Divide, and my rising status as Class A Jerk to a select few. :confused: Discuss, and vote accordingly. I am aware of my recent stances, and will stand by them.

Donovan Zoi said:
The Woodchuck Wedge Issue notwithstanding, I believe that CivGeneral and I have pretty much the same goals for the FA Office in Term 4. As Foreign Advisor, I would push for 100% honorable diplomacy, as would CG.

So, it looks like this election will hinge on two things: the Great Woodchuck Divide, and my rising status as Class A Jerk to a select few. :confused: Discuss, and vote accordingly. I am aware of my recent stances, and will stand by them.

I agree and admit the only reason I voted CG was because he was losing (I couldn't decide). I like the idea of having this combination in Foreign Affairs. :goodjob:

No matter the outcome, good luck to the both of you.

Donovan Zoi said:
So, it looks like this election will hinge on two things: the Great Woodchuck Divide, and my rising status as Class A Jerk to a select few. :confused:

Well, I always say if you're gonna be a jerk be a Class A jerk! ;) I sympathize with you. [sigh] Ahhh, I long for the good old days of Tlaxcala in the old southwest. [/sigh] Look at it this way DZ, if they put us out to pasture we'll always have the Cage Match. (And at the rate we're going I mean that literally. :groucho: hehe)

CivGeneral said:
DZ, its not a dodge of a question. I actualy talked with Blackheart about why he asked that question. Also, I did not used google. Remember that I am in the Marine Science Associate Degree program in my college, in the program are two Biology classes.

Yep CG and I talked about this, and he got it after a thoughtful think. You're right too DZ.

Provolution said:
DZ and CG

Congrats with the FA Ministry :)
Wait a sec, the poll is still open and is not due to close till tommorow :confused:

Anyway, Vote CivGeneral

Top Bottom